Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bad battery or charger? please help!

Reaction score
So I received my Typhoon H early this morning today and unfortunately either my battery or charger is defective. When I plug the battery in to the dock nothing happens the green flashing light keeps flashing green but some times it beeps with a blue flashing light. Has anyone had this issue? I'm so disappointed.

I feel your pain.. Received my H this afternoon (friday) and my Battery Charger works, BUT my ST-16 will not initialize! Blue power light indicates it is getting power but nothing shows on the screen..
Trade you my problem for yours!

Reactions: Jeffrey Solorio
I feel your pain.. Received my H this afternoon (friday) and my Battery Charger works, BUT my ST-16 will not initialize! Blue power light indicates it is getting power but nothing shows on the screen..
Trade you my problem for yours!
Man that sucks too. I noticed I can hear a change of the fan speed when I move the controller around as if the fan is loose.

Man that sucks too. I noticed I can hear a change of the fan speed when I move the controller around as if the fan is loose.
I've read about that concern, it seems the Fan has come off it's mount shaft mostly due from Shipping.
I've also read that it can be fixed by the consumer, you just have to split the case and reinstall the Fan onto the Shaft. Shouldnt be that way but what are you gonna do...

I've read about that concern, it seems the Fan has come off it's mount shaft mostly due from Shipping.
I've also read that it can be fixed by the consumer, you just have to split the case and reinstall the Fan onto the Shaft. Shouldnt be that way but what are you gonna do...
Maybe I'll wait for a YouTube video on how to.

So I received my Typhoon H early this morning today and unfortunately either my battery or charger is defective. When I plug the battery in to the dock nothing happens the green flashing light keeps flashing green but some times it beeps with a blue flashing light. Has anyone had this issue? I'm so disappointed.
Hey I'm new here and also new to the drone world but I also had this issue on my first attempt at charging, I found I hadn't pushed the battery down far enough!! With a little more force the red light came on. Before pushing though just double check you've got it in the right way by matching up with the pins.

Make sure your charger is on (plugged in) prior to inserting the battery. I think it will just flash blue if you insert battery and then plug in charger.

The first time I used the charger I powered the charger and then inserted the battery, I also got the blue flashing light and it would do the same every time I inserted 2 different batteries. I then power cycled the charger with a battery in it and it started to charge. I have used the charger many times since and have not seen the blue light again when I insert the battery (charger powered before inserting battery).

Hi, Same problem, I had to push the battery in with a gentle force to get it to work..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval