Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Build 829 (Patch) is now out. Here we go again!

Hola, hoy he probado la nueva actualización. No he tenido los problemas de la versión anterior, reconoce la SD y hace bien la opción de panorama. Todavía tengo el problema de gimball inclinado hacia la izquierda, creo que es un problema mecánico.

Hi, today I tried the new update. I have not had the problems of the previous version, it recognizes the SD and it does well the panorama option. I still have the gimball problem leaning to the left, I think it's a mechanical problem.

Utilizar Google Translate para que todos podamos entender la pregunta por favor.

Reactions: Phaedrus
Finally got some decent weather and got some airtime with the new 822 Patch or update.

I was previously on the preview 809 version that didn't give me any errors, but in this new 822 Yuneec seems to have fixed the video lag on long distances. I had perfect conditions and was only flying for a little fun so did a range test with the stock antennas and reached 1000m before the lag became noticeable.

Thumbs up on this one Yuneec.

Reactions: Frontier
Finally got some decent weather and got some airtime with the new 822 Patch or update.

I was previously on the preview 809 version that didn't give me any errors, but in this new 822 Yuneec seems to have fixed the video lag on long distances. I had perfect conditions and was only flying for a little fun so did a range test with the stock antennas and reached 1000m before the lag became noticeable.

One these days, I will just have to push mine beyond my 2k limit (I’m a chicken) it looks like you will be creating contents again, bro. I miss your awesome photos on Instagram.

Reactions: mbernholdt
One these days, I will just have to push mine beyond my 2k limit (I’m a chicken) it looks like you will be creating contents again, bro. I miss your awesome photos on Instagram.
I'm a chicken as well but I am confident that I can reach 2000m with the 4Hawks now. Not that I need it but it could be fun to try :)

I'm a chicken as well but I am confident that I can reach 2000m with the 4Hawks now. Not that I need it but it could be fun to try :)

I did a 300m stress test. ‘Twas a scary gamble due to the location(I got disoriented) but worth it. I will exclusively post the content on IG.

Today I tried the new version, without apparent problems, I noticed some problem in the reception of video from 200 meters. The signal level at that distance has dropped a lot.

Was this on Europe or China camera firmware?

Good morning, just a question about this new update. This weekend I had two glitches that I noticed, one was my record button would get stuck when I started recording then I could turn it off, the stop record button was not responding I had to restart the system twice. And the other one was the video, it wasn't that far and I keep getting video glitches.
What do you guys think?
Should I revert back to the last build?

Good morning, just a question about this new update. This weekend I had two glitches that I noticed, one was my record button would get stuck when I started recording then I could turn it off, the stop record button was not responding I had to restart the system twice. And the other one was the video, it wasn't that far and I keep getting video glitches.
What do you guys think?
First make a new installation with micro SD and the recovered files in the directory Yuneec OTA of ST16S

I must be blessed, the last 3 or 4 updates I haven't experienced any issues :) (Hop I don't Jinx it now) was out checking some setting for Oliver and the
weather was nice so I thought I might as well capture a few stills.

This is approximately 750m (2.418,50 feet out with the 4Hawks antenna tonight insanely strong image signal without any lag or glitches. Standing at the end of the road.
YUN_0006-Edit-Edit.jpg

I see you Michael, thank's for the test.

I take this opportunity to ask a question, do you already use the Aircraft GPS Switch?
Because it causes me problems if I operate it

I take this opportunity to ask a question, do you already use the Aircraft GPS Switch?

View attachment 15399
Hi Oliver
No I hardly never use this switch unless I am indoor. Did try to turn it off and on yesterday before taking off didn't notice any issues with it. It could be a bug.

Reactions: oliver

View attachment 15399

Hello Oliver,

Now, I am on the same page, with you. I will check this out ASAP.

Reactions: oliver
What do you guys think?

During my first week, with the new build, it was performing flawlessly, then all of the sudden, it’s giving me signs of trouble that I now have rolled back. Yesterday, I had a worry free flight, with 784. I am confused, with 822/829, because if there’s problems with the build, it should indicate during the first couple of flights. I also did a stress test, and 822 performed well.

S M H

I'll stay close to my "chicken coop". :rolleyes:

Testing the drones distance capability yields indications of drone’s full signal strength, also it is a telltale signs that if flying in close proximity, the drone can “supposedly” have a better performance flying behind objects without interference. This is why distance test is important, and to top, it is a confidence builder.

I must be blessed, the last 3 or 4 updates I haven't experienced any issues :) (Hop I don't Jinx it now) was out checking some setting for Oliver and the
weather was nice so I thought I might as well capture a few stills.

This is approximately 750m (2.418,50 feet out with the 4Hawks antenna tonight insanely strong image signal without any lag or glitches. Standing at the end of the road.
View attachment 15390

Because Bob is a fighter! Say hello to your Bob for me.

Reactions: mbernholdt
My max distance was over water 1,700 feet. I was very nervous. It was a bit difficult determining the birds flying around it and me.

Reactions: Mazinga
My max distance away so far is 2500' in my track home area. At 2500' I lost video and got a "RC Control Loss" warning but it came back and landed within 5" of its takeoff footprint. I get a delay on my photo or video button sometimes but nothing that seems like a big deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig