Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ah ....Thanks Guy's!
I feel like I rescued all this Stuff......It seems I have started a Yuneec Salvage Yard, and maybe keep us in parts until Yuneec Hopefully doesn't abandon us. The Last month in a 1/2 has been a Marathon, My Girlfriend and I Flew to the Location where I purchased this Treasure Trove of Yuneec Drones, Parts, Accessories, Tools, Repair Equipment, and other Related Items.
We Reserved a 16' Budget Rental Truck, and Loaded everything in it, (that took 7 Hours) and from there we Drove to my Girlfriend's Family Farm near Great Bend, Kansas. I spent a Day in a 1/2 Rearranging the Contents of the Truck, and securing everything for the 2,000 mile Drive back to Citrus Heights, CA. One of my Customers lives an Hour away and he came over and I showed him how to Calibrate & Fly his Typhoon H, it's a lot easier when someone shows you how....I gave him a Backpack for his H and sent him home Happy. The next day the Weather Report called for Snow in Denver, Colorado, so we decided to take U.S.Highway 50 (considered the Loneliest Highway in the USA.....and I can attest to that!)
Our Road Trip began about 2 weeks after the Covid19 Shelter in Place Order began, and there was hardly a soul on the Highway, I think we passed maybe 500 Vehicles the whole way back. Of Course I brought my Trusty Typhoon H with me and flew it a Dozen times on the way back. I have to admit I flew it in a couple National Parks as there wasn't anyone around, it was a once in a lifetime Opportunity that I couldn't Pass up! Highway 50 has 7-7,000' Mountain Passes, and we Lucked out and got thru before the snow could stick to the Road. I flew my H in the middle of the Desert, in the Mountains while it was Snowing, and at Sand Mountain, Nevada, it was surreal.....Every Town seemed Empty, and if it wasn't for my Girlfriends Quick thinking we wouldn't have gotten a Motel Room as they were only accommodating Essential Workers, so she said that we were Transporting Search & Rescue Drones, so they let us Rent a Room....Luckily. I am Lucky to have a Girlfriend who Loves Remote Control Aircraft like I do. She reads the Posts in this forum every week. I hope I can Help keep our Yuneec Drones in the Air, and will try to keep my Prices Low, this was a big investment and it will be a long while before I break even, but it will be Fun Doing it.... I have been an RC Addict for 40 Years and I Fly Giant Scale Planes, 3D Heli's and of course Yuneec Drones! That's my Story, and I'm Sticking to it! Here's a Coupon code for my Forum Friends, for a "NEW" 8-Cell CGO Steadygrip that will work for the CGO2, CGO3, CGO3+ and the CGOET, I haven't tried it with any other Camera Models, but it works great on the Cameras I listed above. Your Cost will be about $15 and I will ship for free.
Stay Safe Everyone!
Valid thru 5/7/2020, the Code is: Thanks
Here's the Link:

Attachments

• CGO Steadygrip 10.1.png
    CGO Steadygrip 10.1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Ah ....Thanks Guy's!
I feel like I rescued all this Stuff......It seems I have started a Yuneec Salvage Yard, and maybe keep us in parts until Yuneec Hopefully doesn't abandon us. The Last month in a 1/2 has been a Marathon, My Girlfriend and I Flew to the Location where I purchased this Treasure Trove of Yuneec Drones, Parts, Accessories, Tools, Repair Equipment, and other Related Items.
We Reserved a 16' Budget Rental Truck, and Loaded everything in it, (that took 7 Hours) and from there we Drove to my Girlfriend's Family Farm near Great Bend, Kansas. I spent a Day in a 1/2 Rearranging the Contents of the Truck, and securing everything for the 2,000 mile Drive back to Citrus Heights, CA. One of my Customers lives an Hour away and he came over and I showed him how to Calibrate & Fly his Typhoon H, it's a lot easier when someone shows you how....I gave him a Backpack for his H and sent him home Happy. The next day the Weather Report called for Snow in Denver, Colorado, so we decided to take U.S.Highway 50 (considered the Loneliest Highway in the USA.....and I can attest to that!)
Our Road Trip began about 2 weeks after the Covid19 Shelter in Place Order began, and there was hardly a soul on the Highway, I think we passed maybe 500 Vehicles the whole way back. Of Course I brought my Trusty Typhoon H with me and flew it a Dozen times on the way back. I have to admit I flew it in a couple National Parks as there wasn't anyone around, it was a once in a lifetime Opportunity that I couldn't Pass up! Highway 50 has 7-7,000' Mountain Passes, and we Lucked out and got thru before the snow could stick to the Road. I flew my H in the middle of the Desert, in the Mountains while it was Snowing, and at Sand Mountain, Nevada, it was surreal.....Every Town seemed Empty, and if it wasn't for my Girlfriends Quick thinking we wouldn't have gotten a Motel Room as they were only accommodating Essential Workers, so she said that we were Transporting Search & Rescue Drones, so they let us Rent a Room....Luckily. I am Lucky to have a Girlfriend who Loves Remote Control Aircraft like I do. She reads the Posts in this forum every week. I hope I can Help keep our Yuneec Drones in the Air, and will try to keep my Prices Low, this was a big investment and it will be a long while before I break even, but it will be Fun Doing it.... I have been an RC Addict for 40 Years and I Fly Giant Scale Planes, 3D Heli's and of course Yuneec Drones! That's my Story, and I'm Sticking to it! Here's a Coupon code for my Forum Friends, for a "NEW" 8-Cell CGO Steadygrip that will work for the CGO2, CGO3, CGO3+ and the CGOET, I haven't tried it with any other Camera Models, but it works great on the Cameras I listed above. Your Cost will be about $15 and I will ship for free.
Stay Safe Everyone!
Here's the Link:

Too good to pass up!

Thanks, and good luck!

Jeff

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Great story and adventure! Thanks for sharing.

Ah ....Thanks Guy's!
Stay Safe Everyone!
Here's the Link:
Picking up where Yuneec US left off!

Cool site, kinda like going to a Yuneec swap meet.

He had a charger only that I was looking for, I let the smoke out of mine during a mad mod to convert for an external Liop charger.

The mod worked but it cost me the use of it as OME.
A serious confusion issue I had just a short time ago on another thread, thought I had an H+ only to figure out it's an "H Pro" so I was looking for a balance charging lead for the "H+" plus, something that's not available now.
During the testing before putting the board back into the housing I plugged it into my battery, connected it to my charge and all was good until I tried to un-plug the battery, the board flexed just enough for two of the cell pins to touch. things are real close inside that charger.

And also found out that as an "H Pro" there are balance leads available,,,,,,,,
What the heck, learning curve,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I want the OME in case I ever sell this bird, the buyer may not have a good external charger and want the OME.

One thing I'd like to buy is another controller battery, got a spare one of those?

He had a charger only that I was looking for, I let the smoke out of mine during a mad mod to convert for an external Liop charger.

A serious confusion issue I had just a short time ago on another thread, thought I had an H+ only to figure out it's an "H Pro" so I was looking for a balance charging lead for the "H+" plus, something that's not available now.
During the testing before putting the board back into the housing I plugged it into my battery, connected it to my charge and all was good until I tried to un-plug the battery, the board flexed just enough for two of the cell pins to touch. things are real close inside that charger.

I want the OME in case I ever sell this bird, the buyer may not have a good external charger and want the OME.

One thing I'd like to buy is another controller battery, got a spare one of those?
Hi Calvin, or should I call you Sparky....;)
No Problem, as long as you need the Charger, and Pigtail for the H/H-Pro Batteries and the TX Battery for the ST16/ST16+, I'll give you all 3 for $70 and I'll ship it for Free via USPS Priority mail if your in the USA, if your not in the USA, I'll only charge you the Difference to ship out of the Country (may not be Priority mail)

Hey there John, these little box chargers don't hold very much smoke,,,,,,,

I won't need the harness sections for the Tx or the battery, just the box I selected from your site.

Looking forward to the other items we talked about on the phone this AM.

Dang, I always sorta, kinda, maybe wanted one of those gimbal mounts but I wasn't gonna pay no fiddy or sixty bucks for it. I can't go wrong at fifteen bucks, ordered one today.

Thanks Parts Guy!

Crap! now I gotta buy the battery mod for it ;)

Might ask him if he's got one that's not posted yet, email him through his site.

Yuneec Skins

I know its an old post, But!
I have never been out west, but I would have loved to see what you seen on that trip. Seeing that from an aerial view would have been a treat for the eyes. Any chance you have a video of that to show us, if not its ok, loved the story so thanks for sharing.

Here's the Batteries for the ST16:

Yuneec Skins

I know its an old post, But!
I have never been out west, but I would have loved to see what you seen on that trip. Seeing that from an aerial view would have been a treat for the eyes. Any chance you have a video of that to show us, if not its ok, loved the story so thanks for sharing.
I'll post a couple when I get a chance...:)

Reactions: Mechanic
Dang, I always sorta, kinda, maybe wanted one of those gimbal mounts but I wasn't gonna pay no fiddy or sixty bucks for it. I can't go wrong at fifteen bucks, ordered one today.

Thanks Parts Guy!

Crap! now I gotta buy the battery mod for it ;)
You can use 8-AA Re-Chargeable NiMH Batteries or 8-AA Alkaline Batteries and it will work for a couple Hours, doesn't really need any Mod's, they work Great right out of the Box

I feel like I rescued all this Stuff.

So happy to see that some of us still have a heart for Yuneec pilots. I love your prices and WILL do business with you. I also have acquired many used Yuneec drone parts as a reserve for my fleet. If you ever come across a deal that for some reason you decide to pass on or just can't afford at the time, please let me know. I may be interested or could help finance it. I have an open checkbook when it comes to my drones. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval