Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E50 / E90

Playing around, I took a pic of a Purple Martin birdhouse 20 feet in the air. The craft 10 feet away. This is a snip from the resulting pic.
Nobody home.
Martin House-cam 10 feet away-1.JPG

I've seen several unboxing and checked out the first one. They're not coming. The same with the new dumpers consider that it is not necessary, I don't know.

I don't know if they'll be sold as spare parts.

Reactions: suek
Guys, is it me or there is a jello effect in this footage, when the drone hovers (for example 3:42)?

I also commented the same thing when watching a couple of videos, but they say it must be Youtube's conversion in videos that degrades quality. The bit rate is very large and influences but should not appear in the original videos. Because of that they have put to download the original videos.

Reactions: BroVari
I also commented the same thing when watching a couple of videos, but they say it must be Youtube's conversion in videos that degrades quality. The bit rate is very large and influences but should not appear in the original videos. Because of that they have put to download the original videos.

Oh, I am sorry Arruntus, I must've missed that, thank you for the info, much appreciated.

I see what you are referring to though I wouldn't quite call it a jello effect, but there is definitely some slight vibration coupled with some side to side movement of the craft that adds to the effect.

Oh, I am sorry Arruntus, I must've missed that, thank you for the info, much appreciated.

That's how I understood it. Look at the conversation about this topic we started here. The first video seems to have the same effect and that's why I asked.

E50 / E90

That's how I understood it. Look at the conversation about this topic we started here. The first video seems to have the same effect and that's why I asked.

E50 / E90

I viewed it and I don't see any jello there. Probably because there isn't any stable hovering done during recording. There may be a delicate flickering effect, but it's not similar to the jello I mentioned in the footage above.

I viewed it and I don't see any jello there. Probably because there isn't any stable hovering done during recording. There may be a delicate flickering effect, but it's not similar to the jello I mentioned in the footage above.

I don't know what to tell you, I think it's the same thing. I see the same effect in both videos. It's like he jumps up and down because he's having trouble reproducing it. In fact, in the first video I tell you about, there is a red ball of light rising from the base of the windmill. He seems to be jumping around, he appears and disappears and coincides with the effect I'm saying.

Probably my connection to the Internet that is not very good will also influence it although I think it's the compression Youtube makes.. That's why I downloaded the video again and play it directly on my computer. That which I appreciate disappears and I see everything well.

In the video that you comment we do not have the possibility of downloading the original video so...... I don't know :confused:

I’m more concerned with all the props showing up. I’d never post anything that had props in it.... so it’s either tilted up too high? If that’s the default straight position and getting props like that I’d be very unhappy.

I’m more concerned with all the props showing up. I’d never post anything that had props in it.... so it’s either tilted up too high? If that’s the default straight position and getting props like that I’d be very unhappy.

Agreed, but I believe it's the combination of too high tilt of the camera and high speed of flying.

Reactions: arruntus
Agreed, but I believe it's the combination of too high tilt of the camera and high speed of flying.

I totally agree. When you want to take quality shots, the speed factor is very important. As well as make accelerations and decelerations very smooth to avoid that the propellers come out in image. Being able to record at 60 fps we can in post-production accelerate or decelerate the image avoiding this problem. Soft and progressive movements are the key ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20