Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fixed CGO3+ mount, attached... no pan or tilt!

Reaction score
Hey gang, I was super excited to fly my drone in Compton today after receiving my replacement mount last night. But now that she's airborne, my pan & tilt abilities aren't working.

However, once airborne, at least the fixed camera (VS slight pan to correct itself and look forward) ability is still intact. I've read around past forums and it sounds like a wire might be out of place? I'm not afraid to dive into the camera for some wire tinkering, but I'd love to know the definitive answer from someone who's fixed this once already before I rip it open again.

I hope it's a relatively easy fix I can do on my own... had to bump my shoot back 'til tomorrow. If this needs Yuneec care, I won't be able to fly before leaving for Xmas break. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Stay fly

Check the four slides on the top of the mount and make sure one of them is not stuck down in the mount. This would result in poor or no contact and could be your problem.

FIXED!!! The four sides were fine, but lead me to take a closer look at the connection teeth on the drone. Top middle one was stuck half-in, hence no connection. Used a pin needed to raise it. Since it was the middle of three teeth, it was successfully wedged up from the tiny gap still there by accessing it through the gap of a side tooth.

I hope that makes sense and helps anyone in the future. I spent all morning fretting and re-binding this thing. Always check the connection first!

I just had this issue yesterday. Confused the heck out of me as I would get picture and the camera would do a panorama cycle, but I had no control over the pan/tilt controls. My issue was the outside pins towards the middle of the H were stuck in. After prying them out everything worked fine.

Funny things electrical contacts are. They have to be touching another contact for an energy transfer to occur. Good to hear you found and corrected the issue.

Funny things electrical contacts are. They have to be touching another contact for an energy transfer to occur. Good to hear you found and corrected the issue.

Not sure Nikola Tesla would agree with that statement... :)

Point taken, I stand corrected. For our purposes it's generally required for the connection type though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval