Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying your new H! Just got mine on friday, flown it four times since. On the first three flights, the retractable landing gear worked perfectly fine, but on the fourth flight, for no conceivable reason, the port-side gear stays down even thought the starboard-side rises as normal. I figure this has got to be an electrical/mechanical defect, as clearly the input from my ST16 is making it to the H, but only one side is working. Has anyone else experienced this, and have you been able to resolve it? I plan to contact customer service on Monday, but in the mean time I would love to hear thoughts on how to troubleshoot this. Thanks!

Neither one of mine would retract when I first flew, so before I even thought of sending back to Yuneec, I did a mild bump landing to knock some sense into the "b*t*h, and she has worked fine ever since.
I think I will go with the bump if I encounter that this week.Hate the thought of sending her in.

Bwhaha! This happened to me also. I was about to land and for some reason my landing legs did not want to come down so what I did next was I got the Typhoon H real close to me and I let hover then I grabbed it with my bare hands! It was fighting me a little bit then it started making alarms and it went to 5 motor mode. From there I shut it down. Then I went inside the house and found out that my wife was trying to wireless connect her GoPro app from her phone to cast to our TV at the same time I was landing. So, it hit me... it was interfering with the Typhoon H. After, I went outside and tried flying it again and the landing legs responded well. Ever since then I never had the same issue anymore. I even called Yuneec support the next day and told her the story...she was so shocked!

Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying your new H! Just got mine on friday, flown it four times since. On the first three flights, the retractable landing gear worked perfectly fine, but on the fourth flight, for no conceivable reason, the port-side gear stays down even thought the starboard-side rises as normal. I figure this has got to be an electrical/mechanical defect, as clearly the input from my ST16 is making it to the H, but only one side is working. Has anyone else experienced this, and have you been able to resolve it? I plan to contact customer service on Monday, but in the mean time I would love to hear thoughts on how to troubleshoot this. Thanks!
Could you please share a video about this? for a better clarify.

That sucks. My Typhoon H has a defective battery or charging dock so I'm unable to fly right out the box. Second my camera stopped working all together I've lost all video connection even though it still pans and rotates, but I can't establish a connection.

Yep Having landing gear issues will not retract at all . rebound No effect. update all firmware. no effect will try to give it a bump when it stops Bloody Raining .

If you turn the H upside down, then ue the retract switch, the legs will work, but it has to be upside down..flick the switch to go down then give them so help and see what happens , there was a video on youtube showing them working if upside down to check them.

Bwhaha! This happened to me also. I was about to land and for some reason my landing legs did not want to come down so what I did next was I got the Typhoon H real close to me and I let hover then I grabbed it with my bare hands! It was fighting me a little bit then it started making alarms and it went to 5 motor mode. From there I shut it down. Then I went inside the house and found out that my wife was trying to wireless connect her GoPro app from her phone to cast to our TV at the same time I was landing. So, it hit me... it was interfering with the Typhoon H. After, I went outside and tried flying it again and the landing legs responded well. Ever since then I never had the same issue anymore. I even called Yuneec support the next day and told her the story...she was so shocked!

There is so much noise out there nowadays.. Its RF soup!.. I'm surprised as these aircraft do as much as they can now with all the interference out there!

Hi
I've got à problem also with the landing gear. Just 1 side working
I contact my reseller
3 weeks to wait they said...

If you turn the H upside down, then ue the retract switch, the legs will work, but it has to be upside down..flick the switch to go down then give them so help and see what happens , there was a video on youtube showing them working if upside down to check them.
Hi, I just received my Typhoon and am checking everything for functionality. My LG also do NOT work unless I turn it upside down?? As soon as I put it upright they no longer work....is this normal? Will they work as they should once airborn? Anyone know why is this so? Thanks

I had a slight mishap with my H to where I needed to replace an arm and the connector on the gimbal. Now when I fly, the left LG does not move and the right only goes up halfway. I replaced the left motor and same. Is there a calibration for the gear that I am missing or is this an internal issue.

No, but you can remove the gear, clean the contacts, and re-install. That may well correct a misalignment issue and provide better electrical contact at the same time. Simply remove one screw for each leg and slide them out.

Reactions: BrightonBlue
No, but you can remove the gear, clean the contacts, and re-install. That may well correct a misalignment issue and provide better electrical contact at the same time. Simply remove one screw for each leg and slide them out.
Can you post a picture of which screw holds the landing gear in? I am having problems with one side too. Arm goes up and then drops half way back down again. Other arms goes up and stays up. Still flys ok but not right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval