Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Realsense module is not detected after H update

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just updated the H firmware which was released on sep 13th (the camera GPS and autopilot fix), after resterating the craft the realsense module is not detected and on versions of modules (remote control, gimbal etc...) I see N/A on the realsense.

Any idea how to solve it?

Hi Everyone,

I just updated the H firmware which was released on sep 13th (the camera GPS and autopilot fix), after resterating the craft the realsense module is not detected and on versions of modules (remote control, gimbal etc...) I see N/A on the realsense.

Any idea how to solve it?

Have you made sure the Realsense is ticked in the ST16 settings?

You see the camera but not the H? If you see one but not the other, you need to rebind the one you do not see.

So after rebooting the Remote as well I now see the realsense version, when not flying just turned on when I selected on for aviodance its says not available, its a new H so I just don't recall if its just not available as its not actual flying or that I have a problem, need to test it, if anyone has the PRO with realsense installed, do u recall if its suppose to be active also in not flying mode?

Reactions: Rayray
I think it needs to be in the air before RealSense will activate. Mine does. The icon on the ST16 will turn green. If the icon turns yellow, RS has been turned off by the craft, even though the switch may still be on. May I ask your country?

I think it needs to be in the air before RealSense will activate. Mine does. The icon on the ST16 will turn green. If the icon turns yellow, RS has been turned off by the craft, even though the switch may still be on. May I ask your country?

I am based in Israel, and it's seems to be yellow with N/A, needs to test it on the air I assume.
Will try tomorrow

Yes. Leave the switch off. Fly it up above 3 meters or so in Angle mode with a GPS lock. Raise the legs and then switch the OA on.
The icon should turn green.

With OA on, max speed is 10-11 mph. OA must have a GPS lock to work. In Angle mode, RealSense can only see obstacles directly in front of the H front. If you go sideways or backwards, it cannot help you. In smart mode the craft will turn itself to face direction of travel.

Guys, so the obstacle avoidance is green when using it, how do u I know that its the realsense working and not the standard sonar's?

I get a green arrow on the screen but it tells me in text that avoidance is unavailable!
I dont fancy trying to fly it towards a solid object to test it. Mine was fine yesterday, not working today. My 'H' has less than 4 hours flight time, not too impressed. I have enabled it in ST16.

can you help mi i have Yuneec Typhoon H Pro

and i have information on st 16

JsGy357g2v59l0P0xQa4GvD6P-KwwlZWw06qo6AXPJOd29roYprC9JqOvGN-pE5HFviAg-iUmCoYEKkPQudlVDCbBOJ1pi_2oJV87qv3RLtDpUyOjD88sWPTiArh8Ig2KY8ST4sTLnlCV3E-NBMcu7EA5mTA6NaWRMiz_pqlqqUsrgnmyY9okqmf0MdthAZjy1eCAbsHoqnNCEEUKeklb-ErbazJd6875nqO94HZkkW5sfkK6YEK2TGLz-oSRYxN5L1Y5YgSDvopZcCVbKJZQRkz67hZKTG7PIzyg7hKVNHnLCkjtrRN8oX_6yqiqtKE10rngiPLBfE4vbJJXu_AXIXbXW5FC6oz7E8X3lk4KYhdCj-2LhgUE9_1fvWkw7u182ekY1Cyl1pzSZz9M6DrrdlMubdyGhtamCdfqFRtZ-1seVl051g5EED80TsBzbvghg0lthev8dkGx-NvRUpGhuKQeMHWGdd9WF5WMphFzI838xTb9wzb8YaoRLqKYkHRJ52GkTx_rLfPGBExb_5VWtrBki2itjPEcgWR19EFzxIxQR7WNNKmO22lLDsZyiqY3Bfh2T1LfgYEn3MF0fd43nn8wDFXRX_8UBvvi0Qx2twqme2SD6IZeA=w1090-h613-no

Reactions: mcbutler
sometimes it start as it works normally, but in most cases the message is as above.

sometimes he writes "OBS not aviable" - then how to start and turn on it works.

sometimes it start as it works normally, but in most cases the message is as above.

sometimes he writes "OBS not aviable" - then how to start and turn on it works.
This message occurs on my system also at times. If you start it up indoors it always happens. You need GPS lock for RS to work. Make sure avoidance is turned off on the ST16 when you start up. Regardless of any messages once you have GPS take off to around 3m, raise your undercarriage. Now turn on avoidance and see if you get a green on the ST16. As soon as you press start on the H take 5 long strides away from it. It establishes a no fly zone around the ST16. Let us know how you get on with it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval