Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rethink on the "H"?

Reaction score
After receiving another slice of bad news this morning (from a very reliable source), I'm now wondering, a full 3 months after initial announcement and no updates from Yuneec, whether it's now time to seriously reconsider the pre purchase I've made.
It seems we now have "May" - no date - as delivery.
Perhaps I should bite the bullet and go for my original choice of the slightly reduced Q500 4K, get a few months out of it then upgrade to the H.
That, of course, is always assuming it'll be in the shops by then.
Anyone else?

After receiving another slice of bad news this morning (from a very reliable source), I'm now wondering, a full 3 months after initial announcement and no updates from Yuneec, whether it's now time to seriously reconsider the pre purchase I've made.
Perhaps I should bite the bullet and go for my original choice of the slightly reduced Q500 4K, get a few months out of it then upgrade to the H.
Anyone else?
I'm in the same boat. I have a trip May 2 and was hoping to have the H by then. I've held off on irdering anything else. I like H because of the backpack which woukd make travelling easier. I really don't want to go for the Q500 4k due to size and I don't like the backpack options for it. The DJI P4 would be a better size for travel but have read many negative things about Phantoms. I hope it arrives next week here in Ohio.

Reactions: Chris McMillan
I'm waiting, I really thought I had plenty of time, I'm going on vacation at the end of May and hoped I would have it by then, hoping to have a few weeks before to get to know it, but with every week passing by I'm not sure... Still have hope...

The store where i have prordered it in my country received info from Yuneec Europe that they begin to ship the Basic version (without the realsense module) end of this mont. For the model with the realsense moduke it is going to be the end of june
/\/\ax2206

I don't know about other sources, but Amazon had it on "prime" for pre-order available 4/15 (arriving 4/21 - 4/22) and they moved it to 4/29 and removed it from prime this morning.

Reactions: Ryan Nobrega
I don't know about other sources, but Amazon had it on "prime" for pre-order available 4/15 (arriving 4/21 - 4/22) and they moved it to 4/29 and removed it from prime this morning.
I saw that. I had one of pre-order from them. Maybe they ran out of inventory. Mine still states ships today and arrives 4/21-22. It actually was updated to processing carrier information this morning. One can hope it still goes out today

Just looked and Amazon fulfillment is sold out. I'm hoping that is why it was pushed out to other sellers. I'll let you all know if mine actually ships today. Fingers crossed!

Same here is think the first batch will arrive 4/21 - 4/22 and the next shipment around the 2nd of May.

Wow guys just be patient. I see with DJI as well. Glad no one ordered a GoPro Karma

Anyone else?

I'm looking hard at the P 4

In my opinion it's worth the wait. Cost analysis and what you get for your money is key when buying a uav.
I'm waiting to see it. I'll buy the version with extra batt and case which is US$1799 + add a batt @ $150 total US$1949. Add some Polar Pro filters and that's it. Films like a DJI Inspire, it's a no brainer.
Buy Phantom 4 with Two Extra Batteries and Phantom Backpack | DJI Store is $1880 they dropped $179 to compete with the H, but has only 4 rotors. Was US$2058 and tbh it won't ship with all 3 batteries or case at the same time. Try and buy a P4 batt to see who has stock, in AUS there very hard to get. Then add a tablet device and trust me don't buy a cheap one as it needs power and batt life. Add some Polar Pro filters.
Customer service does not come into the equation as both will not satisfy most and from judging what is written here that's going to be a forgone conclusion.
Trust me the wait you have now is just a normal thing. Your pre order comes with The Wand I think? Start to organise your other add-ons depending which model you preordered.
It will be here sooner than you think.
I'm waiting on a Go Pro Karma that I just won and we haven't even seen a photo yet :confused:

Reactions: cokeaddict
In my opinion it's worth the wait. Cost analysis and what you get for your money is key when buying a uav.
I'm waiting to see it. I'll buy the version with extra batt and case which is US$1799 + add a batt @ $150 total US$1949. Add some Polar Pro filters and that's it. Films like a DJI Inspire, it's a no brainer.
Buy Phantom 4 with Two Extra Batteries and Phantom Backpack | DJI Store is $1880 they dropped $179 to compete with the H, but has only 4 rotors. Was US$2058 and tbh it won't ship with all 3 batteries or case at the same time. Try and buy a P4 batt to see who has stock, in AUS there very hard to get. Then add a tablet device and trust me don't buy a cheap one as it needs power and batt life. Add some Polar Pro filters.
Customer service does not come into the equation as both will not satisfy most and from judging what is written here that's going to be a forgone conclusion.
Trust me the wait you have now is just a normal thing. Your pre order comes with The Wand I think? Start to organise your other add-ons depending which model you preordered.
I'm waiting on a Go Pro Karma that I just won and we haven't even seen a photo yet :confused:
Better yet Carolina Dronz offering 10 percent off backpack and extra battery for the H,I'd check in to it but I'm already paid in full for all the above,was told today this coming week looks like the the one.

you won a GoPro Karma?

OK so whats the package going to cost down under? The p4 needs a screen so that takes it over 3 grand..... rather pay 3 grand for the great features the H has.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval