Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - Controls backward?

I'm reading of a lot of concern and fear when using Smart mode. Perhaps the problems people have with it would be resolved if they read and followed the instructions? It works well for new flyers to get them going, can be helpful in some photo situations, but does require people to understand how it works.

A
So taking off and landing be in angle mode for best results right?

I will be getting my H in few days so don't want to crash the darn thing right off the bat.

What is the purpose of this circle of death thing you call it, to protect the operator.
actually the smart circle is good for some of the smaller faster racers,for starting out.At least you the operater won't get smacked by an out of control missleHorizon Hobbies carries the Blade line of drones that use Smart mode,Yuneec made no doubt..

Pat says RTFM. Fair enough.

Tested smart more as intended. It worked fine. Was off the ground and well away from me.

For one thing, most buyers don't even seem to be aware that there is a manual because it doesn't come with the H and it was pulled from the web site. The Quick Start Guide doesn't have much. Lee in her video shows the fast and easy steps to enjoy your H with no mention of the circle of death, etc.

For one thing, most buyers don't even seem to be aware that there is a manual because it doesn't come with the H and it was pulled from the web site. The Quick Start Guide doesn't have much. Lee in her video shows the fast and easy steps to enjoy your H with no mention of the circle of death, etc.

I was being a little sarcastic there :) You are correct, the manual is pretty much non-existent. Lee's videos are little more than another demo reel. (Not a complaint, per se, just an observation.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval