Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and I have a question about the timelapse of the typhoon H. I was taking a timelapse of a house with the Point Of Interest. I let it take pictures for about 90 seconds but it only took 6 images, and the last image was crashed, split in half with green or grey background. I post the last 3 of 6 images below. This morning it took about 120 images in 2 minutes so there was no problem, but now it crashes everytime after a few images.

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

The problem:Image error Typhoon H.jpg

Hello, I am new here and I have a question about the timelapse of the typhoon H. I was taking a timelapse of a house with the Point Of Interest. I let it take pictures for about 90 seconds but it only took 6 images, and the last image was crashed, split in half with green or grey background. I post the last 3 of 6 images below. This morning it took about 120 images in 2 minutes so there was no problem, but now it crashes everytime after a few images.

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

The problem:View attachment 5709

Quintvermeij,

Have you tried testing your time lapse without actually flying? This should speed up your troubleshooting efforts quite drastically.

A few things to consider:

1) Size of the memory card in your camera.
2) Speed of your memory card in your camera.
3) Integrity of the memory card (clean format?)

If I were having this issue, I would try the following: With the H on the ground, table, floor, whatever, simply put the camera in a slow pan. Click the shutter and let 10 seconds run off, or a complete 360 by the camera.

Check the images.

If bad, format the card and try again. If still bad, check the speed of the memory card. If not up to spec, try a faster card. If still not good, call Yuneec.

Hope this helps to narrow down the problem.

Jeff

P.S. If unsure as to the necessary card speed, search here or elsewhere. I forget the minimum specs at the moment and don't have time to search. Sorry.

Are these images on the SD card in the camera, or from the ST 16 controller?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal