Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated Firmware: BUILD755-20180905

Thanks everyone.

Oliver, I re-flashed the FW, proceeded with all the calibrations. Went back to the stock antenna, and cleaned the drone for dust.

Jeff, It’s a skin that I bought in EBay. I highly doubt that it’s due to dust, because I have already been flying the H+ with the previous build and it flew well.

RPW,

Not implying the dust is causing the current issues, but long term, it could be cause for lots of cleaning!

That’s all.

Jeff

Update: I still yet to fly, now I’m seeing another problem with the controller. It will no longer transfer files. Did all the USB debugging and MTP with no avail.

Do you guys have the files to this build? Including the pilot app? Kindly share, I will try to restore everything after I do a test fly.

see conversations

I did not download the previous versions.

Update: The H+ flew remarkably, I tried tried n’ error.
1) Took off on dusty field 4 times.
2) Removed the db antenna and flew with the stock antenna 4 times. Then tested the db antenna and flew that x4
3) I did a hot swap of the H+ battery.. VIOLA!!!!! I had issues with the left throttle. The bird won’t descend.

Reactions: Windluv
I did not download the previous versions.

Update: The H+ flew remarkably, I tried tried n’ error.
1) Took off on dusty field 4 times.
2) Removed the db antenna and flew with the stock antenna 4 times. Then tested the db antenna and flew that x4
3) I did a hot swap of the H+ battery.. VIOLA!!!!! I had issues with the left throttle. The bird won’t descend.
I have started to simply turn off the ST16 between batteries since last week. Just part of the routine now. Thank you for confirming.

I have started to simply turn off the ST16 between batteries since last week. Just part of the routine now. Thank you for confirming.

I did the same battery swap with Build 750 without any problems, but this baffled me, when it did not respond to throttle down and kill switch during a swap. I did a calibration and it went away.

This new build is annoying and deemed not safe for now.

If Yuneec was Lassie or Rin Tin Tin you could call and they’d come to the rescue toot suite. Alas, you’ll have to call and wait for them to get back to you.

Poor attempts at humor aside, it’s time to get Yuneec deeply involved in the “fixing” process.

Reactions: record.play.rewind
If Yuneec was Lassie or Rin Tin Tin you could call and they’d come to the rescue toot suite. Alas, you’ll have to call and wait for them to get back to you.

Poor attempts at humor aside, it’s time to get Yuneec deeply involved in the “fixing” process.

Hahahaha, you read my mind, but I did attempt to call them at 9am on a Saturday.. lol.

The conclusion: I’m used to doing battery hot swaps due to working in the pits (construction. We move fast and Pat you know this first hand, as you’ve worked in construction for many years)

1) The ST16s takes a long time to reboot that why I swap quickly.
* BUILD750 was quick to acquire satellite feed in both transmitter and drone.

2) During a hot swap process. BUILD757 does not refresh the gps controller signal strength once the camera rebinds with the H+ and it give a false gps reading. For example before the hot swap my gps Controller reads 12 gps, and the Drone reads 20 gps. After the hot swap the controller remains at 12 GPS (false reading) while the drone refreshes and acquires a new gps signal. As the H+ airborne and ascends from the launchpad to an alt of 5-20 meters it keeps climbing, because the control suddenly refreshes and initiate a gps connection, and thus somewhat disabling the control of the throttle stick.

3) The best method, and you guys are right. Once the H+ has flown successfully, do a shut down protocol.

I have 4 batteries and after, I concluded my test. I flew the two batteries, while using the 4Hawks db antenna, and the H+ regained my trust and confidence again, during the video latency and distance test. I didn’t do a height test, because I don’t typically fly high for work, and I did not test for alt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yezzy hoodie