Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated Firmware: BUILD755-20180905

Reaction score
Hello gang,

Just thought of starting a thread where we can share our flight experience, with every new firmware update.
(also read a great read: How to Upgrade/Downgrade C23 Camera Firmware for the H Plus)

Recent Firmware: BUILD750-20180824
*Improved the gimbal performance.

Most of the experiences of the BUILD750 has already been shared.

Latest Firmware: BUILD755-20180905
*Improved the Team mode performance.

Last edited:
Hello gang,

Just thought that of starting a thread where we can share our flight experience, with every new firmware update.
(also read a great read: How to Upgrade/Downgrade C23 Camera Firmware for the H Plus)

Recent Firmware: BUILD750-20180824
*Improved the gimbal performance.

Most of the experiences of the BUILD750 has already been shared.

Latest Firmware: BUILD755-20180905
*Improved the Team mode performance.
Good approach @record.play.rewind. I'll offer one suggestion: for each new thread, the title needs to include the full description of the build such as, for the previous release, 1.0.10_BUILD750_20180824 .

Reactions: record.play.rewind
Good idea, the 750 about him, the 755 will have his.
We look forward to your return flight with this version.:)

Will do, because this far the BUILD750 has been good to me, not counting the sudden loss of GPS which was minor.

So, moving forward and I will report.

Yes, I do not speak English well, but what does it mean:
"Improved the Team mode performance"
There was a team mode on the PLUS?
Or the team mode is YuneecPilots ? :cool:

Did they bring back Team Mode in the Plus? If so, is it Wizard compatible?

I haven’t flown the H+ today, I was working on other sites, close to a NFZ [emoji35] (YUNEEC SHOULD ADDRESS THIS!)

Here’s a good read concerning this new build
Smart Mode - Its Baaaack

Yep I read it and that’s what prompted my question as he references team mode very briefly. I took my H Plus back to the store a couple of weeks ago and picked up an M2P. If and when Yuneec packs more features into the firmware, I may consider getting one again So I’m sticking around paying attention.

First issue: Today, I diverted a fly away. I flew at the same field to test out the H+ after a new FW.

As I powered up the H+ and throttled up, it climbed to an altitude, without any stick input, but what was strange, it kept on climbing, I intervened and try to stop the ascend by lowering the left stick (throttle down) but the H+ continued to climb up. The height reached, guesstimating 25 meters and climbing, but slowly managed to get it down, and gain somewhat of a control mainly by keeping the throttle down and depressing the kill switch. This helped, but as soon as the H+ touched the ground, I had to keep the throttle down, and finger on the kill switch, because it did not want to power down.

Flying in GPS mode
Drone GPS: 17
Controller GPS: 10

Here's a video replicating the event (luckily there was a kid walking by and I had asked him to take this video)

First issue: Today, I diverted a fly away. I flew at the same field to test out the H+ after a new FW.

As I powered up the H+ and throttled up, it climbed to an altitude, without any stick input, but what was strange, it kept on climbing, I intervened and try to stop the ascend by lowering the left stick (throttle down) but the H+ continued to climb up. The height reached, guesstimating 25 meters and climbing, but slowly managed to get it down, and gain somewhat of a control mainly by keeping the throttle down and depressing the kill switch. This helped, but as soon as the H+ touched the ground, I had to keep the throttle down, and finger on the kill switch, because it did not want to power down.

Flying in GPS mode
Drone GPS: 17
Controller GPS: 10

Here's a video replicating the event (luckily there was a kid walking by and I had asked him to take this video)

That’s a lot of dust kicked up on the sensors I wonder if they got dirty enough to Click on obstacle avoidance and so the AC was trying to lift up and away from it. Just a fleeting thought

That’s a lot of dust kicked up on the sensors I wonder if they got dirty enough to Click on obstacle avoidance and so the AC was trying to lift up and away from it. Just a fleeting thought

Holy smokes that will be the first, but I don’t think, so. My worksites are dustier. My 1st and 4th flights was even duster than today. But I’ll look into that possibility. Thanks, bro.

I will try to duplicate the problem again tomorrow, with a better camera to capture a video.

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
That will be a high risk flight[emoji44]. Do be prepared for anything, and check bind status before arming the motors. If you don’t see aircraft telemetry updating on the screen, don’t fly.

Reactions: record.play.rewind

RPW,

I’m with Oliver... did you paint your H Plus or did you customize your skins?

Also with Chopstix... that IS a lot of dust kicking up. Highly recommend investing in or making a good landing pad. Your aircraft will thank you.

Will be watching for your updates.

Jeff

Thanks everyone.

Oliver, I re-flashed the FW, proceeded with all the calibrations. Went back to the stock antenna, and cleaned the drone for dust.

Jeff, It’s a skin that I bought in EBay. I highly doubt that it’s due to dust, because I have already been flying the H+ with the previous build and it flew well.

I did some digging up last night, and ran into a few post concerning lost of left stick control.

One sample on this thread: Typhoon H refusing to throttle down and land

Thanks everyone.

Oliver, I re-flashed the FW, proceeded with all the calibrations. Went back to the stock antenna, and cleaned the drone for dust.

Jeff, It’s a skin that I bought in EBay. I highly doubt that it’s due to dust, because I have already been flying the H+ with the previous build and it flew well.

I did some digging up last night, and ran into a few post concerning lost of left stick control.

One sample on this thread: Typhoon H refusing to throttle down and land
and then it's better?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss