Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Using the panorama feature on the Typhoon H

Reaction score
I recently queried how to make good use of the Panorama features of the CGO3. I wanted to find out how to share this wonderful feature with family, friends and also members on here. A couple of people suggested some ideas and I looked at all of the options, and finished up with the following if it's helpful to others. (Incidentally, Facebook is an option but unfortunately it's only viewable by subscribers to Facebook).
PTGui software to stitch together the panorama photos, then upload the finished product to "360 Cities". My experience so far is excellent.
There is a cost for the software, but 360 Cities is free...... in fact you could earn money from this website.
Below is a link to a dual panorama from yesterday.

Mornington Park

Great job. I wonder why the date is 5\2\2017.
Steve, it says "5/2/2017" because that is the way the date is written, "Day/month/year" in the logical order. Except of course where you live..... but everywhere else in the world it's written this way. Don't know why the forefathers changed it for you, but it does cause headaches in business! Many thanks for replying though... I believe you put me on to 360 Cities!

Reactions: AeriaL
Incidentally, they named a song after your town..... the Beatles used to play it in their early days.... sung by Paul..... it's called wait for it....... Bessemer Moucho... I know, the old ones are the best. Seriously, does it have anything to do with the furnace system I learned about at school many moons ago?
I think it was called the Bessemer converter.

Thanks Chris. The Date..... It was a Duh?? moment. I should have known that.

The Bessemer process was the first inexpensive industrial process for the mass-production of steel from molten pig iron before the development of the open hearth furnace. ... The modern process is named after its inventor, the Englishman Sir Henry Bessemer, who took out a patent on the process in 1856. Bessemer, MI was named after the man following the discovery of iron ore 1880.

Reactions: mcbutler
Don't forget the metric system, it saved us all YAY

I use panorama stitcher on Mac os, £14 and its perfectly spiffing :)

I recently queried how to make good use of the Panorama features of the CGO3. I wanted to find out how to share this wonderful feature with family, friends and also members on here. A couple of people suggested some ideas and I looked at all of the options, and finished up with the following if it's helpful to others. (Incidentally, Facebook is an option but unfortunately it's only viewable by subscribers to Facebook).
PTGui software to stitch together the panorama photos, then upload the finished product to "360 Cities". My experience so far is excellent.
There is a cost for the software, but 360 Cities is free...... in fact you could earn money from this website.
Below is a link to a dual panorama from yesterday.

Mornington Park

Hey Chris!

Very impressive! I like that pano alot.

Can you, by any chance, give more detailed instruction on how you created this? I tried it using the free PTGuiPro software, but it sadly did not see the EXIF info on files and stitched it pretty badly. So if it is not a secret, I would owe you one if you told me how to do it properly :)

With regards,
BroVari.

Reactions: photomike72
Hey Chris!

Can you, by any chance, give more detailed instruction on how you created this? I tried it using the free PTGuiPro software, but it sadly did not see the EXIF info on files and stitched it pretty badly. So if it is not a secret, I would owe you one if you told me how to do it properly :)

With regards,
BroVari.

Same here please! More details on how to get this shot!

Cheers,
Mike

Hey Chris!

With regards,
BroVari.
Sorry for the delay.... but been a tad busy. I can't recall having a problem with the free version"... except that the finished pic had watermarks all over it. I purchased the software after using fire for a while. You just open the program, then either drag/drop the 18 photos from your pano shoot into the opening screen. When the Exif window pops up requesting camera details, ignore it and continue. There's plenty of YouTube vids out there to guide you. I'll be posting some more panos soon.

Same here please! More details on how to get this shot!

Cheers,
Mike
Hey Chris!

With regards,
BroVari.
Sorry for the delay.... but been a tad busy. I can't recall having a problem with the free version"... except that the finished pic had watermarks all over it. I purchased the software after using fire for a while. You just open the program, then either drag/drop the 18 photos from your pano shoot into the opening screen. When the Exif window pops up requesting camera details, ignore it and continue. There's plenty of YouTube vids out there to guide you. I'll be posting some more panos soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval