Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What happened to USCS?

Reaction score
I tried to send Yuneec USCS an email today (as I've done several times before) and this is what I got twice:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:
* [email protected]
Reason: Permanent Error"

Has anyone else tried to contact them via email lately?

Interesting... physical address is now in Corona CA, from the previous US Headquarters in Ontario CA.

That move happened after the first of the year for physical location.

I haven’t tried the [email protected] since mid January. They now have a customer portal on the us.yuneec.com website. After logging in, click the down carat next to your login and click on profile information under Settings. On the left side scroll down to Cases to check on a case or submit a new one.

Reactions: Steve Carr

I have tried the [email protected] since mid January. They now have a customer portal on the us.yuneec.com website. After logging in, click the down carat next to your login and click on profile information under Settings. On the left side scroll down to Cases to check on a case or submit a new one.
Thanks!

I have tried the [email protected] since mid January. They now have a customer portal on the us.yuneec.com website. After logging in, click the down carat next to your login and click on profile information under Settings. On the left side scroll down to Cases to check on a case or submit a new one.
Interesting. That email address is still listed on the web page under the Contact at the bottom of the page.

Interesting. That email address is still listed on the web page under the Contact at the bottom of the page.

Autocorrect got me in the previous post. The LAST time I used that email address was the middle of January 2018. Since that time I use the portal to submit a case.

Will edit my post above.

Autocorrect got me in the previous post. The LAST time I used that email address was the middle of January 2018. Since that time I use the portal to submit a case.
No worries. That's what I figured you meant.
I used the portal to submit a question. It didn't work right at first. It recognized me initially upon opening the web page. But I had to log out and log back in to get the menus working properly.

There is a problem on their website. Even though I’m logged in, I have to repeat the process every time. They also have some problem scripts. Both Chrome and Edge have warnings.

Unfortunate... when a website has a buggy script, java conflict or other issue the surefire backup is to email them. And even if the email currently worked... historically, email has been the least reliable method for contacting US Yuneec CS.

They also have the Live Chat feature that can be used. It has the same hours as using the phone to call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval