Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Another crash.

Reaction score
I give up. In a previous post, I stated how the front of the aircraft would not follow the direction of travel using right stick, in angle mode and the ST-16 in MODE2. Now today after a compass calibration before my first flight with input on the right stick right the aircraft descended. With input on the right stick left the aircraft ascended.
After getting the aircraft back to me and hovering around 10-12 feet, the aircraft lost all power, motors shut down led lights went dark. Well, I don't have to say what happened. 2 broken landing gear motors, landing gear and two motor arm. Luckily I didn't have the camera on.

This aircraft is now going into retirement I can't put any more money into it.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
The channels are mixed on your ST16. The right stick has been mixed with the throttle channel which caused the motors to shut down. Look at the opening page of Channel Settings. It should look like the picture with only B1 and J1 highlighted. Yours will also have J3 or J4 highlighted which would cause the problem you are seeing.

Attachments

• Expo1.jpg
    Expo1.jpg
    800.3 KB · Views: 51
I give up. In a previous post, I stated how the front of the aircraft would not follow the direction of travel using right stick, in angle mode and the ST-16 in MODE2. Now today after a compass calibration before my first flight with input on the right stick right the aircraft descended. With input on the right stick left the aircraft ascended.
After getting the aircraft back to me and hovering around 10-12 feet, the aircraft lost all power, motors shut down led lights went dark. Well, I don't have to say what happened. 2 broken landing gear motors, landing gear and two motor arm. Luckily I didn't have the camera on.

This aircraft is now going into retirement I can't put any more money into it.

I don't blame you sometimes enuff is enuff
I feel your pain and expense. I love my H too
But when this one fails me again I too will be done.
Keith Kuhn

The channels are mixed on your ST16. The right stick has been mixed with the throttle channel which caused the motors to shut down. Look at the opening page of Channel Settings. It should look like the picture with only B1 and J1 highlighted. Yours will also have J3 or J4 highlighted which would cause the problem you are seeing.

Thanks for the help. J4 was highlighted. I try not to mess with the settings on the controller. I suppose I must have hit the J4 by accident and didn't see it. I keep the advanced mode off just for this reason. Oh well, anyone want to buy a slightly used but crashed TyphoonH?

Oh well, anyone want to buy a slightly used but crashed TyphoonH?
A sensible price point will ensure that you will sell it. Someone who is handy at repairing a crashed H or looking for spares will take it off your hands at the right price.

Unfortunately, another case of someone that is in way over their head.

Reactions: biltno and PatR
Thanks for the help. J4 was highlighted. I try not to mess with the settings on the controller. I suppose I must have hit the J4 by accident and didn't see it. I keep the advanced mode off just for this reason. Oh well, anyone want to buy a slightly used but crashed TyphoonH?
What do you want for it

Hello,
I repair crashed Typhoon H drones...
Are you going to fix it yourself or sell it...
I would be interested in buying it to repair it for our local PD...
Let me know...
Thanks,
Greg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital