Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did you pre-order and not receive your H?

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
If you're located in the US and you are still waiting for your H, consider canceling the order and re-order from a different supplier. There are like a dozen places with the H in stock that will ship the same day you order, some with free 2 day shipping. I waited over 2 months and still no shipping date. Yesterday I canceled and re-ordered from Drone Mountain. They shipped it out yesterday FedEx and it will be here Friday. Another one that has stock is
https://skygearsolutions.com/presta...phoon-h-rtf-w-st16-radio-and-cgo3-camera.html

As far as I'm concerned the pre-order is a bit of a scam. They take your money and then when the product is released they send it to thousands of people who had no pre-order while they still have your money in the bank.

Reactions: DaveIn NH
I ordered on Saturday night,I belive the Capt didn't have them.I went with Aerial Robotics out of Virginia Beach,my 3-15 preorder somehow got bumped 6-22 that's ridiculous,I even saved some coin by going eBay.Thursday or Friday it's mine!also have extra battery coming in time for the wknd from CarolinaDronz.

Just got my pre order from Carolina dronz fulfilled. At work right now so I can't see if I got an email for a tracking number yet, but I'm excited!! After all of these weeks in limbo, finally a sign of life!

I suspect they delay might be due to the backpack. Though I am not getting a good answer from SSE Photo & Video. The two service reps I talked to had terrible phone manners. First guy who had me on hold picked the line up said something that I did not understand and just hung up. I called back and the second guy was rude and seemed put out. He also mentioned several times that I could cancel the order and seemed to be encouraging me to.

So Now I am looking around to purchase it elsewhere. Kinda stuck with Amazon as I had purchased two gift cards already.

I suspect they delay might be due to the backpack. Though I am not getting a good answer from SSE Photo & Video. The two service reps I talked to had terrible phone manners. First guy who had me on hold picked the line up said something that I did not understand and just hung up. I called back and the second guy was rude and seemed put out. He also mentioned several times that I could cancel the order and seemed to be encouraging me to.

So Now I am looking around to purchase it elsewhere. Kinda stuck with Amazon as I had purchased two gift cards already.

If you need to purchase from Amazon I would strongly suggest checking out Terrestrial Imaging. They have an Amazon storefront. Very good customer service and will not jerk you around.

Amazon.com : Yuneec TYPHOON H | 4K UHD CGO3+ 3 Axis Gimbal 25 Minutes Flight Aerial Videography Hexacopter in Color Box : Camera & Photo

You can call their store and Chris will tell you where your order will be in the que & he won't BS you either!

Reactions: Hawk27
If you need to purchase from Amazon I would strongly suggest checking out Terrestrial Imaging. They have an Amazon storefront. Very good customer service and will not jerk you around.

Amazon.com : Yuneec TYPHOON H | 4K UHD CGO3+ 3 Axis Gimbal 25 Minutes Flight Aerial Videography Hexacopter in Color Box : Camera & Photo

You can call their store and Chris will tell you where your order will be in the que & he won't BS you either!
I will look into this... thanks for the tip!

I have them here at my store at Copter Source, with free shipping! We are selling like crazy over here. I'm loving my H :) :)

www.coptersource.com
Can you send one to my good friend Chris McMillan in Melbourne, Aus. ? 2 day air? He needs one really badly, Laura, you would be saving a very sharp mind from going insane, just look at the nice freckled face kid on the post on here, please if you can ship to him free, Please save him one! Let me know!. Chris are you listening on here? here's your chance!;););)

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
Can you send one to my good friend Chris McMillan in Melbourne, Aus. ? 2 day air? He needs one really badly, Laura, you would be saving a very sharp mind from going insane, just look at the nice freckled face kid on the post on here, please if you can ship to him free, Please save him one! Let me know!. Chris are you listening on here? here's your chance!;););)

Have him email me his address and let's see how much it costs before I give in ;-)

[email protected]

I ordered on Saturday night,I belive the Capt didn't have them.I went with Aerial Robotics out of Virginia Beach,my 3-15 preorder somehow got bumped 6-22 that's ridiculous,I even saved some coin by going eBay.Thursday or Friday it's mine!also have extra battery coming in time for the wknd from CarolinaDronz.

You're getting an extra battery?? Are you sure about this??

I bought and received extras from Ingenious Ingenuity of NY, shipped with my H a week ago today!

batteries and backpack? dang! that's awesome. I'm heading out of town this weekend with my H for Memorial Day, and really wanted to get our extra batteries in. Hopefully soon. I see they are out of stock now.

Reactions: DroneClone
Yes backpack to. I took a week off work to fly the H on vacation and all I have is clouds, rain and wind! What a waste in East Texas. To bad you weren't closer, I'd let you borrow them! LOL, since I can't fly !:(:mad::(

I'm in Southeast Texas! & I just checked the weather. Doesn't look like we will get to fly either. Where are you located?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22