Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did you pre-order and not receive your H?

My H with free wizard arrived today from Coptersource. Can't wait to get home from work!!!
Tell your boss, you suddenly feel ill, cough, cough ! And read well before you fly and then fly your little heart off!
Have Fun Your Typhoon H ! ;)

I suspect they delay might be due to the backpack. Though I am not getting a good answer from SSE Photo & Video. The two service reps I talked to had terrible phone manners. First guy who had me on hold picked the line up said something that I did not understand and just hung up. I called back and the second guy was rude and seemed put out. He also mentioned several times that I could cancel the order and seemed to be encouraging me to.

So Now I am looking around to purchase it elsewhere. Kinda stuck with Amazon as I had purchased two gift cards already.

I ordered mine through Ingenious Ingenuity. Friendly customer service.

Reactions: DroneClone
Ordered through Copter Source via Amazon...in my garage now waiting on big Brown truck!

Plug: Still looking for an H and good customer care? Click on the big *** Typhoon H banner ad on this page (and support a forum sponsor) and let Laura at Copter Source hook you up ;):cool:!

Ordered through Copter Source via Amazon...in my garage now waiting on big Brown truck!

Plug: Still looking for an H and good customer care? Click on the big *** Typhoon H banner ad on this page (and support a forum sponsor) and let Laura at Copter Source hook you up ;):cool:!
Awesome ! cant' wait to charge her up and fly I bet, been a long time coming !:cool:

Awesome ! cant' wait to charge her up and fly I bet, been a long time coming !:cool:

Definitely, been fun living through the experiences of others on the forum and watching all the videos I can find. Time for the real deal now finally.

I even read the PDF manual TWICE so I wouldn't be one of those "cardboard box" fliers! ;):D

Definitely, been fun living through the experiences of others on the forum and watching all the videos I can find. Time for the real deal now finally.

I even read the PDF manual TWICE so I wouldn't be one of those "cardboard box" fliers! ;):D
I knew you would! never doubted it! Have a *******' time with her! And remember rule # 1 !!!
"Have Fun Your Typhoon H" ;):cool:

Just found another good dealer. Hi Laura

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal