Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Did you pre-order and not receive your H?

I ordered an H from Copter Source last night. They were in stock then on their web site. After reading all this glowing reports I'm looking forward to a hassle free transaction.
Jeff

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
Steve, you and I had a similar conversation about a week ago on FB. I figured I'd do the retailer a solid by keeping my order with him, but he hasn't come through yet. He's got 2 more days, then I'm canceling and taking my business elsewhere

Steve, you and I had a similar conversation about a week ago on FB. I figured I'd do the retailer a solid by keeping my order with him, but he hasn't come through yet. He's got 2 more days, then I'm canceling and taking my business elsewhere

I have them in stock, and if you're in the US, I ship for free and I can have your H to you by Friday of this week, depending where you're located! www.coptersource.com

Reactions: DaveIn NH
I ordered from Amazon on 5/13. The H is supposed to ship today but it hasn't yet. I see some of the 3rd party vendors have stock. Ugh.

Steve I want to thank you for the advise I had a pre-order back at the end of Feb beginning March so I saw the feed by Laura from copter source. She was great, I read the feed Thur. and had an H Friday. Called the people I've been getting the same song and dance from to cancel my pre-order and *** if all of a sudden they had one for me. Canceled any way. Now all I have to do is wait for Laura to get me some batteries.

Reactions: Laura Turbeville
Laura,

Do you still have some in stock? Do they have a Wizard? I need to order through Amazon so I can use my Amazon Store Card. I have a pending order with Amazon but they've missed the ship date and don't know when there will be more. Thanks.

Laura,

Do you still have some in stock? Do they have a Wizard? I need to order through Amazon so I can use my Amazon Store Card. I have a pending order with Amazon but they've missed the ship date and don't know when there will be more. Thanks.

Hey, I do have some H's.. I have sold through my H's with the free wizard though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22