Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E50 / E90

So, here is my two cents...the San disk micro sd V30 uhs-3 gold and red card and the Samsung pro + (black and white, now green or blue or something) and Samsung Evo + (orange and white) UHS-3 cards work for the E90. I have found all three cards on sale every once in a while at various retail stores for under $25.

I also know the Samsung Evo cards work well with the E50/E90 (see teaser video in the teaser video post).

San Disk Extreme microSD Card | SanDisk

Samsung micro Sd card page Samsung Memory Cards - Memory Storage | Samsung US

Samsung Pro Plus MicroSDXC PRO Plus Memory Card w/ Adapter 64GB (2017 Model) Memory & Storage - MB-MD64GA/AM | Samsung US

Samsung Evo MicroSDXC EVO Memory Card w/ Adapter 64GB (2017 Model) Memory & Storage - MB-MP64GA/AM | Samsung US

Woweee!!
The the protection specs on the Samsung are impressive!!!

"the EVO memory cards can withstand up to 72 hours in seawater¹, extreme temperatures², airport X-ray machines³ and magnetic fields⁴ equivalent to an MRI scanner."

As I said, Impressive :)

:cool: not too bad side rendering of the colors, it should have used the 60p compared to certain speeds of movement. Finally what is this horizon that is not flat ??? :cool:

:cool: not too bad side rendering of the colors, it should have used the 60p compared to certain speeds of movement. Finally what is this horizon that is not flat ??? :cool:
The drone was up so high that it picked up the curvature of the earth!
But seriously, that fish-eye distortion is not what I expected from the new camera with somewhat narrower field of view than the TH. I also saw horizon curvature on a video posted from an early version of the E90. I wonder if that's the way it's going to be.
Also, 60fps always looks better for pans and fast moving subjects. Not all systems support it, however. And file sizes are a lot larger. Still, I would use it.

Last edited:
And there lies the rub. If you plan to make a commercial product for commercial applications doesn't it make sense to produce a comparative documentation package to help your intended commercial customer base make informed decisions? They are selling the 520 as a commercial tool but presenting marketing points like it's a toy, targeting the impulse buyer mind set. If the maker refuses to deliver representative, comparative, fact based information about their product they make logical purchase decisions impossible. Realistically, you could put $4k on a crap table with the same level of assurance and sense of security Yuneec is providing with the 520. If they don't believe in it enough to effectively promote it why should anyone have an interest in it?

Reactions: AH-1G
Here's a new PR video from Yuneec. I noticed in the aerial shots, that the horizon does not have as much curvature as in some of the examples presented here. I assume its using the E90.

Here's another recent E90 video where the horizon is only very slightly curved. I could live with that. Perhaps some of the earlier cameras were different.

How come all these videos all come from the UK; including Cornwall, Devon and Northern Ireland??

In this video we can see first of all an extensive comparison of the noise made by the H480 and H520.

I put it here because later some shots appear with the H520 and the E90 and in none of them I am able to appreciate curvature in the horizon. I don't know, what do you think?

Reactions: ithacapool
In this video we can see first of all an extensive comparison of the noise made by the H480 and H520.

I put it here because later some shots appear with the H520 and the E90 and in none of them I am able to appreciate curvature in the horizon. I don't know, what do you think?

Horizon appears natural. Interesting artifact at the very end that tracts with the shadow of the 520 as it descends and even before through the trees, a glowing orb effect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech