Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E50 / E90

Simon Tomas has published a video where we can see how to change the dampers of the E90 and comments curious things. I don't like how they behave too much. One person in the forum has already had problems with them and watching the video I don't know if they are of high quality........

Richard Gilmore returns to the load with a nice video recorded with the E90. Good video Richard :)

From my first flights with the H520 at the start of October and getting to know the flight controls.
Very nice! It's a classy looking image, well exposed and colored. It seems a bit soft compared to the CGO3+ which, by default, adds a bit too much in-camera sharpening. That's what post processing can do with more control. There's just a hint of horizon curvature but it doesn't bother me. Is this shot in 60p? Thanks for posting.

Just flying on a cloudy, gloomy day in November. Temperature was 42 degrees (F) and I got 19:30 min at low batt warning (30%) on first pack and 20:20 min on second pack. No wind and normal flying around (no break on each pack,continuous flight).

Reactions: arruntus
Very nice! It's a classy looking image, well exposed and colored. It seems a bit soft compared to the CGO3+ which, by default, adds a bit too much in-camera sharpening. That's what post processing can do with more control. There's just a hint of horizon curvature but it doesn't bother me. Is this shot in 60p? Thanks for posting.

Thank you. It was shot on enhanced at 30 and 60fps. !00 ISO and 1/250 and 1/500, stock filter. Some of it has been cropped because the curvature was unacceptable. No sharpening. Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 used in processing.

Just flying on a cloudy, gloomy day in November. Temperature was 42 degrees (F) and I got 19:30 min at low batt warning (30%) on first pack and 20:20 min on second pack. No wind and normal flying around (no break on each pack,continuous flight).

Good ArltTech, how you train your fingers.

Let's see if we soon see the POI function implemented in the ST16S. I don't know if it's gonna be as good as the one you do ;)

A doubt, the cows video you shot at sunset? I don't know, I see the colors as very pink.

The bottom feeders and those who don't charge proper rates will really be shocked when they see what kind of investment they need to make on a computer system which can properly edit 4 K at 60fps and then of course the tremendous amount of hard drive space required for storage and back-up. One freeze frame is over 46 megabytes. The cost of the drone and a decent micro sd card is the cheapest part of the equation.

It’s easy to edit in 4K at 60 FPS. Edit in proxy and then export in 4k. No high end computer needed. Both adobe premiere pro and Final Cut Pro can do this.

Please, to judge the quality of this E90, it is desirable to view the clips in 4K 50 or 60p, thank you.
My feeling tends to drop over visualizations. At first, it's the sensor 1 ", 100 mb / s, Sony, etc., (lens?) We are happy with the specifications, but the images are there and speak for themselves, I'm not convinced yet of this video has been on my camera for 8 years, and when I was shooting with my Sony RX100 (to compare with the 1 "sensor), well, even in full 1080p HD, there is more dynamic. And in 4K, we are very well above the lot with the RX100 which has a lower bitrate. Some talk about sharpness, just compare the clips between the E90 and other cameras, even drones, there is a problem. And know that I do not look at the money but the result.
On the other hand, the marketing position of Yuneec will not make me buy a 520 for this E90 which does not pack me, I prefer to buy another 480 and modify the CG03 + to improve its quality which is excellent in good light.
The rest is post-production, for my part: Edius8, soon 9 from Grass Valley.
Sorry for my english

Please, to judge the quality of this E90, it is desirable to view the clips in 4K 50 or 60p, thank you.
My feeling tends to drop over visualizations. At first, it's the sensor 1 ", 100 mb / s, Sony, etc., (lens?) We are happy with the specifications, but the images are there and speak for themselves, I'm not convinced yet of this video has been on my camera for 8 years, and when I was shooting with my Sony RX100 (to compare with the 1 "sensor), well, even in full 1080p HD, there is more dynamic. And in 4K, we are very well above the lot with the RX100 which has a lower bitrate. Some talk about sharpness, just compare the clips between the E90 and other cameras, even drones, there is a problem. And know that I do not look at the money but the result.
On the other hand, the marketing position of Yuneec will not make me buy a 520 for this E90 which does not pack me, I prefer to buy another 480 and modify the CG03 + to improve its quality which is excellent in good light.
The rest is post-production, for my part: Edius8, soon 9 from Grass Valley.
Sorry for my english

Oliver, you have several videos in this thread with links so you can download the original video without touching. On Yuneec's page too.

So you can draw your own conclusions :)

Oliver, you have several videos in this thread with links so you can download the original video without touching. On Yuneec's page too.

So you can draw your own conclusions :)
yes thank you arruntus, it's already done, where my conclusions, the undeniable progress is the photo is much higher than the CG03 +.
I analyzed the original videos downloaded, they bring a plus in low lights, but with the sun ..., I am disappointed with the sensor 1 "and its 100 M / s.
If yuneec offers a new firmware correcting the result, why not, but at the moment, my choice would be towards concurrency.
This is unfortunate because the Typhoon H is excellent in flight, but it is the result that counts.

yes thank you arruntus, it's already done, where my conclusions, the undeniable progress is the photo is much higher than the CG03 +.
I analyzed the original videos downloaded, they bring a plus in low lights, but with the sun ..., I am disappointed with the sensor 1 "and its 100 M / s.
If yuneec offers a new firmware correcting the result, why not, but at the moment, my choice would be towards concurrency.
This is unfortunate because the Typhoon H is excellent in flight, but it is the result that counts.

With light you say the image is bad? What do you notice?

I'm waiting for the camera to be returned, I'll have it soon. The use of ND filters also improves the result. If the weather allows it, the last two weeks very bad, I will test 3 filters, ND2, ND4, ND8. and we compared it. Quick flight, climb to 20m, a paroramic take, lower and change the filter. As quickly as possible to try to make the lighting conditions as similar as possible. What I've seen I see is right. I don't understand much either. I hope that test helps. With a little luck this week, I'm doing it.

Reactions: oliver
With light you say the image is bad? What do you notice?

I'm waiting for the camera to be returned, I'll have it soon. The use of ND filters also improves the result. If the weather allows it, the last two weeks very bad, I will test 3 filters, ND2, ND4, ND8. and we compared it. Quick flight, climb to 20m, a paroramic take, lower and change the filter. As quickly as possible to try to make the lighting conditions as similar as possible. What I've seen I see is right. I don't understand much either. I hope that test helps. With a little luck this week, I'm doing it.
sorry for my english
"I analyzed the downloaded original videos, they are better in low light, but with the sun, the difference is not huge."

As you can see, I don't get along very well with the English either. The important thing is to understand each other :D

sorry for my english
"I analyzed the downloaded original videos, they are better in low light, but with the sun, the difference is not huge."

You will need a minimum of ND 8. I fly usually with a 16. I also have 32 and 64

A 2 and 4 won’t make any great difference being stuck on. 2.8f stop

You will need a minimum of ND 8. I fly usually with a 16. I also have 32 and 64

A 2 and 4 won’t make any great difference being stuck on. 2.8f stop

For now they're the ones I have, they come in a kit. I know little about photography, the basics.

I leave the link of the kit that I have bought in case anyone is interested.

40.5mm ND2 ND4 ND8 Neutral Density ND Lens Filter Kit For Samsung NX1100 NX2000

P.D.Even it say send from China, to me they sent it from Germany.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig