Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware Released for H Plus Build 809_20190131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good laugh.

Earlier, I wiped the 784 and ST16s to factory settings and TH Plus flashed clean, and updated to Build 809.

As I was getting ready to copy the 809 files to an SD card. I rechecked the build again, and now it wants be to update to build 784... lol [emoji23]

IMG_0867.jpg

Had a good laugh.

Earlier, I wiped the 784 and ST16s to factory settings and TH Plus flashed clean, and updated to Build 809.

As I was getting ready to copy the 809 files to an SD card. I rechecked the build again, and now it wants be to update to build 784... lol [emoji23]

View attachment 15000
The green Build 784 is for Japan language update I guess but people with Build 809 say it's ok but I know you will test out throughly the Build 809

The green Build 784 is for Japan language update I guess but people with Build 809 say it's ok but I know you will test out throughly the Build 809

I did not go into the hidden menu, but a separate build for Japan? Released as official?

I tested the 809, and I have one hiccup.. When I pressed to zoom, it booted me out of the Pilot app. But, it only happened once.

So far, I like 809. It flew far earlier this eve. Video in my other thread. “Compass Relocation”

Reactions: Fenwick
I've been flying 809 for the past few weeks since it came out. No issues for me. I like the zoom, works better than I thought. I only wish it could be controlled using the right side button or maybe a trim pad that I never use.

Reactions: LinsonW and RPR
I've been flying 809 for the past few weeks since it came out. No issues for me. I like the zoom, works better than I thought. I only wish it could be controlled using the right side button or maybe a trim pad that I never use.

Good to hear.... And man!!! Relocate your compass!

Reactions: Fenwick
I did not go into the hidden menu, but a separate build for Japan? Released as official?

I tested the 809, and I have one hiccup.. When I pressed to zoom, it booted me out of the Pilot app. But, it only happened once.

So far, I like 809. It flew far earlier this eve. Video in my other thread. “Compass Relocation”
When I updated to 809 I had sorter thing happen to my H+ I think with newer updates there's more information so when the download is finish swich off and on and the leave on for a extended time and swich off then on that seem to fix things every thing is stable.

PS With the mod kits and firmerware updates I think the H+ is a winer

Last edited:
Reactions: RPR
What mod kits did you use?

Compass Relocation

But I modified the mod to make it simpler.

Hello, I've been spinning this version for a while, on my computer I only appear to download the 806_2019122 and it's the one I have downloaded. It gives me the problem that when I boot again the camera does not link to me and when it links it does not recognize the SD.
I'm lost.

Had a good laugh.

View attachment 15000
Where did you get the files or the OTA downloads?

Why do I need to fix something that is not broken?
Hello, I've been spinning this version for a while, on my computer I only appear to download the 806_2019122 and it's the one I have downloaded. It gives me the problem that when I boot again the camera does not link to me and when it links it does not recognize the SD.
I'm lost.

Had a good laugh.

View attachment 15000
Mine does the same. Running version 809 but shows 784 in update????? Yuneec need to get their **** together and get in control of their ota update system.

On another note the 809 version flies really well and is to this date the best firmware they have released so far.

Mine does the same. Running version 809 but shows 784 in update????? Yuneec need to get their **** together and get in control of their ota update system.

On another note the 809 version flies really well and is to this date the best firmware they have released so far.
I hope they dont do what they have just done to the H520 regarding Expos or your next comment will be 810 build is the worst they have ever released

I hope they dont do what they have just done to the H520 regarding Expos or your next comment will be 810 build is the worst they have ever released
Then it is a good thing we figured out a way to downgrade manually [emoji6]

Have no idea what they did to the h520 but they are most likely gonna do it with the plus as well, usually within a few weeks of a release of the h520 they send out a similar update to the plus [emoji51]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scan02