Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware Released for H Plus Build 809_20190131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how to pass the whole team St16s, camera and drone or where is the link from 806 to 784

Who knows? Unless an official beta tester pipes in we shall never know I guess

I thought we were the beta testers? ?

Reactions: PatR
Can someone tell me how to pass the whole team St16s, camera and drone or where is the link from 806 to 784

This forum archives mountain of information.

Reactions: 10-8

Thanks, it's very good. Let's see if Yuneec solves the problem of the 806 version.

With this version, has more time to wait to link to the camera, is it normal?

With this version, has more time to wait to link to the camera, is it normal?

Camera link should be fast. Slow SAT link connectivity is slower than ever. Don’t waste time, downgrade.

With the previous firmware, waiting time approximately 1 minute.

Hey Guys
Haven't been very active in here lately but been keeping an eye on the forum though.
Been flying with the 809 firmware for about a month now and I must say that it is the most stable version for me so far, the drone sits rock solid in the air, no strange issues with camera or gimbal, the CCC works flawlessly after TY´s great tutorial (Thank you TY). Now I only wish they give us some rate curves or just load them in the firmware for much smoother movements in the future :)

Happy flying everyone.

I am testing with a memory card SanDisk Extreme 64Gb V30 U3 and I do not recognize it I tried it in another drone and if it recognizes it, I have formatted it in the camera without result.

Hey Guys
Haven't been very active in here lately but been keeping an eye on the forum though.
Been flying with the 809 firmware for about a month now and I must say that it is the most stable version for me so far, the drone sits rock solid in the air, no strange issues with camera or gimbal, the CCC works flawlessly after TY´s great tutorial (Thank you TY). Now I only wish they give us some rate curves or just load them in the firmware for much smoother movements in the future :)

Happy flying everyone.
Something to help fly smooth is coming soon! No kidding:D

Last edited:
I have returned to firmware 806 to test the card and the result is the same does not recognize it. I'm going crazy.
Today I finished a job with a lot of wind and the result has been perfect, the drone behaves very well.

Hey Guys

Happy flying everyone.
Thanks for the information, but it's version 809 or 806,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kege62