Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware Released for H Plus Build 809_20190131

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "mbernholdt, post: 175795, miembro: 14680"]
Son 809
[/CITAR]
En qué área del planeta resides, en caso de que sea un problema regional.

[QUOTE = "mbernholdt, post: 175795, miembro: 14680"]
Son 809
[/CITAR]
En qué área del planeta resides, en caso de que sea un problema regional.
Thanks to Google translate [emoji16] I'm in Denmark northern Europe

I live in Spain. Thanks for answering. In the Global OTA, only the 806 version appears and when downloading, it is only downloaded for Japan

Thanks to Google translate [emoji16] I'm in Denmark northern Europe
I live in Spain. Thanks for answering. In the Global OTA, only the 806 version appears and when downloading, it is only downloaded for Japan

I am still mystified why the ST16/16S does not have adjustable tension on the sticks. Even the least expensive RC units have that feature.

I am still mystified why the ST16/16S does not have adjustable tension on the sticks. Even the least expensive RC units have that feature.

Seems like you and I are on the same page. This was my first question, when I first gotten the TH Plus back in August and the answer that I’ve gotten was “It’s not a problem” or “Learn to fly it as is”

To be able to really get a true smooth gimbal movement and or stick control is to be able to control the center radius of the sticks.

Seems like you and I are on the same page. This was my first question, when I first gotten the TH Plus back in August and the answer that I’ve gotten was “It’s not a problem” or “Learn to fly it as is”

To be able to really get a true smooth gimbal movement and or stick control is to be able to control the center radius of the sticks.

You can build in some "Physical" expo on the sticks by using longer sticks. This requires more stick deflection at the end for a given commend input. Basically a large deflection on a long stick is the same as a smaller deflection on a short stick. Smooths control out around center.

You can build in some "Physical" expo on the sticks by using longer sticks. This requires more stick deflection at the end for a given commend input. Basically a large deflection on a long stick is the same as a smaller deflection on a short stick. Smooths control out around center.

I actually went shorter, and a rubber band splitting the center.

I actually went shorter, and a rubber band splitting the center.

The rubber band works. Shorter stick make the control feel more sensitive. I use a longer stick (always have too) to deaden the center a bit. Takes the twitchy out.

Last edited:
The rubber band works. Shorter stick make the control feel more sensitive. I use a longer stick (always have too) to deaden the center a bit. Takes the twitchy out.

Pinch long, Thumb short. I had to relearn,
specially flying RC, because I’m a pincher. Been thumbing, flying drones due to dealing with other controls..

ok, but for the tilt camera it is not possible and it is too fast now

Reactions: Phaedrus
ok, but for the tilt camera it is not possible and it is too fast now
You should be able to slow down your camera tilt, at least in my ST16 I can.
I have it as slow as it can get set at 30, the higher the number the slower, but in my opinion it's still to fast.

You should be able to slow down your camera tilt, at least in my ST16 I can.
I have it as slow as it can get set at 30, the higher the number the slower, but in my opinion it's still to fast.
On the ST16, I am seted very slow, but it is not possible on the ST16S ...

You would think that they would have carried that adjustment over to the ST16S??
But then............. ?

Reactions: oliver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwight.a.atkinson