Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware Released for H Plus Build 809_20190131

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the H520 we go up in .1 at a time but it’s trickier as the zoom is pinch screen zoom but we can choose anything between 1.1 and 8

It seems we get some “enterprise” capability but not enough to compete with their own 520. How does those lower increments look? One advantage with the zoom at 2x is you look past the props more and can get a higher angle. Now I wish I could put my rate curves in for that pan and tilt like we can with the 480.

Someone has got to find a way to give us that control editing again. I get that the flight control has changed but it sure seems gimbal commands use the same code and command so how about just opening up those two for us? Where is our Android wizard on this forum? [emoji23]

any have issues with the c23 camera connecting to the st16s software trying to track down a issue that effects the h520 users and the e90. since e90 and c23 are about the same unit just different firmware.

Hola, me uno a este hilo, mi nombre es Jesús,
Notó que las imágenes no son horizontales, el gimball funciona bien, con esta actualización ¿se corrigió este problema?
Saludos

Hola, me uno a este hilo, mi nombre es Jesús,
Notó que las imágenes no son horizontales, el gimball funciona bien, con esta actualización ¿se corrigió este problema?
Saludos
Hola, Jesús.
A lo mejor eso no depende de la versión de firmware. Supongo que hay calibrar un sensor.

The new zoom works great, although the 8x is a bit fuzzy. Also, I saw a reference to the pinch and zoom feature, which allows the screen to zoom, which is not this new camera zoom method. There is a new icon that lets you choose the 1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x options for the camera.

Intentaré cargar el nuevo Firmware y ajustar los caelerómetros y girar nuevamente.

Just an information, I just watched on GLOBAL OTA, there is a BUILD 806 version of 20190122. I do not know why it appears after the BUILD 809, or I had not noticed ...
I do not create a new topic for that because I have not tried it

1550338432709.png

Sure would be nice if Yuneec published release notes.

BWahahahahahahahahaha... heeeeehehhehhheeeee.... OW, mommy it hurts... Ahahahha... make it stop... I can't breathe :D

Reactions: PhotoGuy and oliver
Worse, they could issue release notes with helpful items like "Fixed assorted bugs" or "Improved performance".

They actually do... the release notes for the CGO3 app, Android flavor are:

"Fixed some issues..." :(

Reactions: Phaedrus
Just an information, I just watched on GLOBAL OTA, there is a BUILD 806 version of 20190122. I do not know why it appears after the BUILD 809, or I had not noticed ...
I do not create a new topic for that because I have not tried it

View attachment 14535
Oliver
I think the GLOBAL OTA is in a different Longitude, I get BUILD784 (for Japan) My BUILD 809, I'm down under here in Sydney Australia, click the Download and see

They actually do... the release notes for the CGO3 app, Android flavor are:

"Fixed some issues..." :(

"Fixed some issues" does some help?

Yuneec has added release note for H+ since BUILD 809. I don't get any official announce regarding build 806, maybe should wait for more info.

Oliver
I think the GLOBAL OTA is in a different Longitude, I get BUILD784 (for Japan) My BUILD 809, I'm down under here in Sydney Australia, click the Download and see
Maybe, but I do not understand why I was able to install the 809 before the 806?

Reactions: Fenwick
Maybe, but I do not understand why I was able to install the 809 before the 806?
Same here 809 installed and 806 in update it is strange??

Reactions: Fenwick
Hello, I have the update 757, when I connect to update it tells me that the available one is 784. Do I have to update all the versions to reach 809?

Hello, I have the update 757, when I connect to update it tells me that the available one is 784. Do I have to update all the versions to reach 809?
No you do not. Make sure you have Global OTA selected and it may change the update version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval