Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware Released for H Plus Build 809_20190131

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a problem with the BUILD809, not bad but annoying, I did not realize it before working.
If I leave the original settings of the camera after installation, no problem, it connects correctly to the T PLUS.
If I change only one of the parameters, for example the frequency of the 4K that I put in 25p (which is original in 60p), or in photo I go from JPG in JPG & DNG and that I put out drone and camera, then I turn back on, the camera does not connect anymore. I have to do a hard reset camera to be able to connect again, but I lose the settings I had just returned.
During my last mission (photos cathedral frontage), I had to change each battery, make a hard reset and enter the camera settings again to work.
I reinstalled a 784 and it works impeccable.
I do not know if others were concerned.

I’m still on 784. I always self-impose a 14 day quarantine on new firmware or updates. Once nobody has any issues for at least 2 weeks, I’ll update only if I need the changes. This is my rule for all platforms. I only violate it for serious bug fixes and resolutions to issues causing me trouble.

Fred, buena práctica, creo que es lo mismo, pero mi gimball no es horizontal y pensé que la actualización lo corrigió

Fred, good practice, I think the same, but my gimball is not horizontal and I thought the update corrected it

I still have the problem of the gimball and the camera
My version is 806. I have changed the memory card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge