Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Firmware Released for H Plus Build 809_20190131

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a dozen or so flights on 809 and have not noticed any issues with my camera.
did you change the settings of the camera, then turn off the T PLUS, remove the battery, put it back and see if you can connect normally keeping your new settings.
thank you

Not specifically. I tend to change settings on most flights and have not had any issues. So if you change the camera settings it will not reconnect? That would not be any fun. I'll try mine doing what you are doing to see if I can replicate the issue.

Which settings specifically are you changing?

Reactions: Steve Carr
Not specifically. I tend to change settings on most flights and have not had any issues. So if you change the camera settings it will not reconnect? That would not be any fun. I'll try mine doing what you are doing to see if I can replicate the issue.

Which settings specifically are you changing?
I go in 4K 25p and JPG + DNG, normal color.
thank you

Once the memory card has been changed, the problem of the camera configuration has improved. The camera is tilted to the right direction of travel H PLUS.

to solve the problem of the inclination of the camera update to the 806 version, creating more problems. Gyroscope, Adjusted accelerometers.

I had a problem with the BUILD809, not bad but annoying, I did not realize it before working.
If I leave the original settings of the camera after installation, no problem, it connects correctly to the T PLUS.
If I change only one of the parameters, for example the frequency of the 4K that I put in 25p (which is original in 60p), or in photo I go from JPG in JPG & DNG and that I put out drone and camera, then I turn back on, the camera does not connect anymore. I have to do a hard reset camera to be able to connect again, but I lose the settings I had just returned.
During my last mission (photos cathedral frontage), I had to change each battery, make a hard reset and enter the camera settings again to work.
I reinstalled a 784 and it works impeccable.
I do not know if others were concerned.

I had the same problem and thought nothing of it, because I was more concerned of other issues. I reverted to the later build 784 w/c has been solid for me. Glad that you noted your thoughts down.

Reactions: oliver
Hi, did you go back to version 784, just the camera and all the equipment, camera gimball and controller st16s?

Once the change is made, will version 784 appear on the st16s firmware?

Once the change is made, will version 784 appear on the st16s firmware?

I reset the ST16s to factory, and reflash both RC and craft. There is a thread that touches this topic.

Thanks for answering, but I only find for the camera, I need to download everything to version 757 of 20180906.

I had the same problem and thought nothing of it, because I was more concerned of other issues. I reverted to the later build 784 w/c has been solid for me. Glad that you noted your thoughts down.
This issue appears also on Build 806, so Build 784 is the only safe option right now.

What you have to remember here is that 784 was the last official build release. Both 806 and 809 are beta releases and the way that 809 got removed and 806 replaced would suggest that there was a big error found in 809 somewhere.

What you have to remember here is that 784 was the last official build release. Both 806 and 809 are beta releases and the way that 809 got removed and 806 replaced would suggest that there was a big error found in 809 somewhere.

Most likely. The numbering is weird though isn't it? Why the drop in build number? Have they done that before?

Most likely. The numbering is weird though isn't it? Why the drop in build number? Have they done that before?

When stuff is in Beta, anything can go. They might be working on multiple builds.....and until an official release is finalized, or at least in Golden Master, anything can happen.

All that suggests is there is a major flaw with 809 so they removed it and replaced with a more stable build to stop people downloading the possible defective build. Who knows? Unless an official beta tester pipes in we shall never know I guess

I actually downgraded back to 784 yesterday and even flashed the st16s back to 784 as well. First time I’ve ever done that. Pleased it went well. I have now actively decided not to install anything in the future except from official OTA

Reactions: Fred Garvin
I’ve learned the hard way with build 777 and has also learned by not trusting every build that Yuneec releases. I’ve concluded (just my two cents) any build coming from Yuneec that does not address connectivity or anything that concerns solid sat and gps connection and or fast boot time, I deemed it to be rubbish beyond this point.

I’ve flown 784 in worst locations, taken my H+ in trips, both work and pleasure and 784 is by far reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li