Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST12 for pilot and ST16 for gimbal operator?

Reaction score
Hi guys, new here, I am interested buying a Typhoon H, but I have to check. Main advantage for me is the possibility of the pilot+operator team mode, but I m not quite sure yet how it works.

Would it be possible for the pilot to use the ST12 while the camera operator could use the ST16? Is there any alternative (like video output for a 2nd monitor and the possibility using a 3rd party station (for example a Futaba) for the gimbal operation? Of course, in an all-manual mode.

Many thanks.

Yes, the st12 can be used for control and st16 for gimbal and no there is no third party compatible controllers

Reactions: LutzM
Pretty cool, thanks for the reply. Same image on both stations simultaneusly, I recon, right?

Yes, the st12 can be used for control and st16 for gimbal and no there is no third party compatible controllers

My understanding, and I am new so I could be wrong, is you have to use the ST16 for the camera because the camera controls are different over the ST12. So the ST12 is always used by the pilot and ST16 for camera operator in team mode. Again I could be mistaken.

I do know you can also use the wizard to control it and the ST16 for the camera operator as well.

As for the other question, I believe you get the camera feed and telemetry on both controllers. Would be silly if you didn't. i:)i

Remember you can double click the ST16 screen for the camera operator to clear the screen and only see what the camera sees.

Last edited:
Hi guys, new here, I am interested buying a Typhoon H, but I have to check. Main advantage for me is the possibility of the pilot+operator team mode, but I m not quite sure yet how it works.

Would it be possible for the pilot to use the ST12 while the camera operator could use the ST16? Is there any alternative (like video output for a 2nd monitor and the possibility using a 3rd party station (for example a Futaba) for the gimbal operation? Of course, in an all-manual mode.

Many thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval