Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H down out of site

Reaction score
How can I get the GPS coordinates from the st16 the last time H had video. My H went down a couple of days ago over a heavily wooded area. I can see where the video stopped and that it went down but I have been unable to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was recording video up untI'll video loss obviously

Thank you!

Would it not be in the telemetry ? UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

telemetry.png

Last edited:
GPS location information is not part of the metadata in the video, but the coordinates can be retrieved from the Flight Log Parser on the ST16. You can also overlay the flight path with a map from inside the app.

Take the last GPS position data in the ST-16 telemetry and input it in the search box of Google Earth.

For those that have something like this happen to them, don't turn off the ST-16 if you are still linked with the aircraft. The GPS location data will still be displayed on the screen.

To add another option to what TC said, you can also use Here maps. You can download state/country maps directly to your phone so that a data connection would not be needed. It will accept Lat/Lon coordinates as location input.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss