Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Double layer panorama not available on screen

Reaction score
Anyone else had this problem.
Done the latest update a couple of times, but still have the same problem.
In the "Panorama" section I only have the single layer showing, no option to switch to double...
Am I as usual missing something? All other updates (DNG Burst Time lapse etc) are there.

Screenshot_2016-11-16-08-41-15.png Screenshot_2016-11-16-08-41-36.png
Anyone else had this problem.
Done the latest update a couple of times, but still have the same problem.
In the "Panorama" section I only have the single layer showing, no option to switch to double...
Am I as usual missing something? All other updates (DNG Burst Time lapse etc) are there.
When you select panorama as the photo mode, you will see a new icon appear on the right hand side of the screen. It looks like a lens iris. Click on this and you will see the option to set panorama type.

Last edited:
View attachment 4118 View attachment 4119
When you select panorama as the photo mode, you will see a new icon appear on the right hand side of the screen. It looks like a lens iris. Click on this and you will see the option to set panorama type.
Thank you so much for taking the time to help out.... your solution worked perfectly...
Was that instruction floating around out there all the time. If so I missed it. Thanks again

If you're look at only the Yuneec manual for the H you are missing a TON of information. Take a look at these manuals created by H pilots hard work to fill the gaps. There is a "sticky thread" in this forum called "Want to help make a better manual?" that is worthwhile taking the time to read.

Typhoon H manual

Typhoon H manual - cleaned Up and updated (70pgs)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval