Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Firmware Issues / Breeze WiFi fix / Tips

What country are you located in? It makes a difference in the WiFi operation of your phone. The phone will change communication parameters depending on the information it receives from the cellular network, to stay compliant with the laws in that area.
i' m living in the Netherlands.
is there something I can do about it???

Hi. I suggest you take a look at this thread:
Operating range and WiFi issues

Look for my posts and the awesome responses by user airborne.

TLDR; You may have to flash the European firmware to your Breeze, as the US firmware may be using Wifi channels which are restricted to low power in Europe, or, like the channel 165, are forbidden at all for use by personal devices. Seems modern smartphones are aware of their current location, and are able to adapt their wifi power patterns to the compilance laws of the country they are in.

hi everyone!! thanks for you responses, you helped me a lot, I contacted yuneec, and got the firmware, I was able to update it through my fathers old iPhone 5s, it was still a bit "dumb" so It didn't adapt to the European laws, which means I could use the channels, and connect to the breeze here in Europe. if anyone is having the same problem, please feel free to contact me for the firmware or tips. or just contact yuneec Europe, they where really helpful!

anyway, my drone is working fine again, so thank you all very much!

Reactions: Locksley
Good day. New drone, updated to the latest version. Twice I was able to fly by connecting to the controller. The smartphone connects to the controller but the start button does not respond. Picture of the software in the annex. The galaxy j5 2017 phone connects without a breeze. Please advise me how to upload soft to make everything work. I'm from Poland. Thank you.

Be sure you start the controller for the mode you are using. For Android use Power+A, and for iOS use Power+Y.

To launch be sure to hold Start until motors start. You will see the countdown 3, 2, 1, and then motors start.

Be sure you start the controller for the mode you are using. For Android use Power+A, and for iOS use Power+Y.

To launch be sure to hold Start until motors start. You will see the countdown 3, 2, 1, and then motors start.

The controller connects to the phone via bluetooth and the blue LED indicator lights up. Pressing start does not display 3,2,1. Sometimes it works, it counts down and starts but mostly does not work. I can switch the camera, other buttons work but no start.

Sounds like a defective controller. Since you are in Europe, I believe your course of action is with the selling agent, then to Yuneec if you cannot have the problem resolved.

Hello everyone ..
This is the version of my Breeze. Which version should I install?
I have the wifi problem (not green light).
What link do I find the latest firmware versions?

Attachments

• IMG_0551.PNG
    IMG_0551.PNG
    161.2 KB · Views: 41
Hello everyone ..
This is the version of my Breeze. Which version should I install?
I have the wifi problem (not green light).
What link do I find the latest firmware versions?

What country are you located in?

To my knowledge you have the proper firmware for Brazil. I believe South America uses the same as the US and your versions match mine.

Go to this thread Breeze Troubleshooting Checklist and Help and use the checklist for the startup sequence to see where things go awry.

The reset procedure may cure your problem also.

I'm trying the reset procedure, but BREEZE does not reset.
I tried several times.

What color sequence do you get on the Status LED in the arm on Breeze startup?

The LaeD in life he arm should show white when first powering up, then quickly change to red. Then 20 to 30 seconds after the Power LED starts flashing blue the Status LED in the arm should start flashing green. At this point you should find an SSID labeled Breeze_XXXXXX where the X’s are the last 6 digits of the Breeze’s MAC address.

If you are never getting a flashing green light in the arm and the reset procedure is not working, you should contact Yuneec Customer Support.

I can only connect on wifi only when the breeze cools. If I try once, stay connected on the wifi and then turn it off and on again the green light does not light up anymore. Then I have to wait for the BREEZE to cool to the green light to appear.

I can only connect on wifi only when the breeze cools. If I try once, stay connected on the wifi and then turn it off and on again the green light does not light up anymore. Then I have to wait for the BREEZE to cool to the green light to appear.

The Breeze can overheat like you describe if it is not being flown and just sitting connected via WiFi. This is especially true if the temperature is above 80 degrees F and humid.

I just Aquired a Breeze 4k and cant get it to link WiFi to either one of my phones. I was able to get it to link to my 10.1 samsung tablet but kinda hard to hold a tablet and fly with the controller. Does anyone have any solutions that work for me to get this drone to connect to wifi on my phones. I have a samsung Galaxy Core SM-G360t and a ZTE Blade Spark Phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis