Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Important FIRMWARE version B23 - List Known Issues Here

After updating your H did you have any problems?

• Flies great. No problems

Votes: 67 60.9%
  • Compass errors

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • GPS errors

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Loss of control. H won't respond to controller

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • H flew away and crashed

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Accounting (i.e., your wife) allow you so many goodies? ;)

Me? You be the one with vineyards in the Hemingway sun, while I have a boondocks garden with a few scraggly veggies, lol.
Ah well, grass is always greener.

Would not do for me to have a vineyard...I'd pour a drop on the refract, then a cup down the throat. Can you send me a few bottles?

I took mine out for a flight and got 1345' before I lost video and then the GPS loss signal and ST16 vibration (stock antennas). My heart sank for a second then I hit the RTH and it re established video and it came home. Thought it was gone since the GPS warning... Granted I have a lot of trees in between where I'm flying, but the farthest I could go prior was about 1000'. I just noticed I was at 14.8V when it happened, Below is a screen shot I took just before the picture froze and GPS warning. So far my distance has not been effected with the new FW.View attachment 2913
I noticed that your only at 220 feet, I would think if you went up to 3-400 feet your might get more distance. Have you tried that yet?

Problem with that is... I did calibrate and still got compass errors.... That being said, I re-calibrated the compass again and I have had 3 non eventful flights ever since with 0 issues. So, to me it is safe to say, check your calibrations and If something is up... re do the calibration process. If you still have problems then something up.
Don't know if this will help, one of the above comments stated they turned off GPS to do the acceleration and compass calibrations. Wondering if this would make a difference.

Me? You be the one with vineyards in the Hemingway sun, while I have a boondocks garden with a few scraggly veggies, lol.

Would not do for me to have a vineyard...I'd pour a drop on the refract, then a cup down the throat. Can you send me a few bottles?
LOL! Only if you brush up on your Hamlet...or Old English...or whatever the heck that was! ;)

I guess the person you where talking to never got that memo and probably does not even know about the new firmware update today.

On a lighter side here is a fellow that is not taking any chances of a fly ways from the firmware bug :)

View attachment 3065
Ha Ha Ha good idea to have the rope tie with, for testing the new firmware to prevent the H fly away

...loving the English wit and humor...or is it humour? :) :cool:

I did the update and the touch pads do nothing. I have the led turn on and off function. hmmmmm

I did the update and the touch pads do nothing. I have the led turn on and off function. hmmmmm
You must turn on the trim function in the system settings. The left dpad is for whitebalance and exposure and the right for the trim function

Haha know what you mean.Great that it works have fun with flying.

Hi,

I not speak a lot english then In don't understant all things you says.
Make me a resumes, update or not update??? This last update have issues too???update standart version or Eu??

Hi,

I not speak a lot english then In don't understant all things you says.
Make me a resumes, update or not update??? This last update have issues too???update standart version or Eu??
For me it don't work. My problems are back like the first days of the H. But there are also people that have no problems so it's difficult.

Reactions: Torres
As bad as you may think CS response from Yuneec may be, if you go with DJI you will then find out the meaning of nightmare CS with their less-than-stellar behavior.

I agree. Getting a response from DJI can take a week, just to open a case. I've had both, and my H died after about a week of use, but at least I know Yuneec is going to look at it sometime in the next week or two. DJI still has one of mine 3 months later, and I don't know if I will ever see it again.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Yuneec has been great at adding many features we have been asking for to each firmware update. I've been very pleased with the latest firmware update, but as can be seen on this forum, others have had some minor and major issues which seem to only have occurred after the new firmware was installed. So far I've personally experienced two issues which I'll list below.

If you have experienced an issue with your TYPHOON H or ST16 after installing the latest firmware, list your issue here in this thread & add a bit of detail... don't just say the compass sucks or that you've heard others have this problem.

This should make it easier for Yuneec to monitor/collect issues that should not be occurring.

Oh... and please don't add your "wish list" in this thread. :)
Hi there. I installed the B23 software a few weeks back with no problems, and tonight is a different story. When I'm flying it while going straight it wants to jog to the right so I have to compensate. When going in an other directions everything is "A OK". I have only done one compass calibration since I've hade it, but tonight I did that and accelerometer as well, on a level surface. Have you heard this problem?

Hi there. I installed the B23 software a few weeks back with no problems, and tonight is a different story. When I'm flying it while going straight it wants to jog to the right so I have to compensate. When going in an other directions everything is "A OK". I have only done one compass calibration since I've hade it, but tonight I did that and accelerometer as well, on a level surface. Have you heard this problem?
You can turn on just the ST16 and go to hardware monitor and check your sticks to see if they return to zero when released. Also check the right stick to see if you get any left or right reading when pushing the stick straight forward.

You can turn on just the ST16 and go to hardware monitor and check your sticks to see if they return to zero when released. Also check the right stick to see if you get any left or right reading when pushing the stick straight forward.
Just checked and all is good.

This bird is giving a lot of people problems. I was fine and the all of a sudden WAMOOOO

Just checked and all is good.
If it only did it on one flight I guess I'd wait and see if it continues or if it was just a fluke. I have seen intermittent left or right deviation with right stick forward on a few other posts, but it doesn't seem to be persistent. Perhaps another calibration of both compass and accelerometers if it continues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval