Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Longer Video Transmitter for a longer range on in distance out

Reaction score
Hello everyone , I have a great question to be answered

so the wireless transmitter it came with kinda dies out after going about 70ft out in distance

I want to get a distance of 500ft or very very close to it , please can some one help me with this

flying it only 70 feet away is pretty boring , right ? i have enough property that goes out like 200ft out
so I need to expand my video transmitter !

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR DIRECT ME TO WHAT I SHOULD GET ?

I just got my G model, but I have flown it quite a bit, 70 feet is awfully close to loose the camera. mine craps out at 450 feet almost every time. I have a storage container that I stood on top of and flew it in a field and went 1000 feet before video crapped out. So I think you either have severe interference or your antenna is not plugged in all the way. I guess your mk58 could be bad? I ordered a new antenna for the st10 from carolina dronz, which is supposed to increase the range.,

Hello everyone , I have a great question to be answered

so the wireless transmitter it came with kinda dies out after going about 70ft out in distance

I want to get a distance of 500ft or very very close to it , please can some one help me with this

flying it only 70 feet away is pretty boring , right ? i have enough property that goes out like 200ft out
so I need to expand my video transmitter !

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR DIRECT ME TO WHAT I SHOULD GET ?
You should be able to get close to a 1000 feet in video range. Did you power up the MK68 without the antenna attached perhaps? Running any transmitter without an antenna basically burns it out. The tramsmitter will generally still turn on but work with a greatly diminished range.

I had CD do the range extension mode , have not test that far but i have heard user flight 4500ft distance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval