Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Way points on the h480

One thing I noticed is when bound in 920 it is not as locked in. Drifting is more but more testing to see if it was just a bad gps lock day.

One thing I noticed is when bound in 920 it is not as locked in. Drifting is more but more testing to see if it was just a bad gps lock day.

the drifting come from using the 920 profile . that is not a good idea since your are using the 920 curves , switches and other config .
you should unzip this to a sd card and import the profile to your st16 . this will create a H profile with waypoint editor enabled and the H curves and settings .

Attachments

• FPV-Typhoon H-2017-03-16 19.49.43.zip
    78 KB · Views: 247
for people that would like to know .
you can go to your models and export the typhoon H model to the SD card .
then open the file manifest.csv thats on the sd card in excel on your pc .
it will look something like this .

fpv 1
version 1
name Typhoon H
type 401
etc
etc
etc
etc

i have noticed if you change the name to something like
TYPHOON H WAYPOINT
and change the type to 403

then select new model and import the changed file you will have
a new model titled whatever you named it .

if you select it . the waypoint editor now works and you have left everything else the same ..

Hi,
I'm very interested in this because I just purchased the Typhoon H with the assumption that it had a mapview with waypoints like the Litchi app dies for the DJI Quads. I've yet to receive my H, but interested on getting this capability added once I've familiarized myself with it.
Do you have a video of how to do this and/or some photos of what it looks like on the ST 16 in action?
Thanks,
Sam

So I don't know if anyone else has stumbled across this yet but with the new update we can now do waypoints.

Create a new model and select H920
Pair up your craft and camera (select cgo3 pro)
Now go to your task modes and you have waypoints.
Select it and it takes you to the waypoints editor

Enjoy!!

Hi,
Do you have more detailed info and/or procedures on how to do this? Do you happen to have a video? Any info or help on how I can do the same on my Yuneec H is much appreciated. Please note I'm new to Yuneec Typhoon H. I have yet to receive my Intel Real Sense version, therefore I'm very "green" when it comes to the Typhoon.

Reactions: pctyphoon
Seems to work well
Also like the way you can change the drone image.
On another point has anyone setup the Aux button with a function- I was considering setting it as a temporary HOME button it would be an easy way of confirming the orientation of the craft

Seems to work well
Also like the way you can change the drone image.
On another point has anyone setup the Aux button with a function- I was considering setting it as a temporary HOME button it would be an easy way of confirming the orientation of the craft

Hi,
Are you saying you tried the H920 model by flying a mission?
Thanks

I only came to this because I asked John at Yuneec uk if it will ever be available for the H.
He gave me instructions so I'm fairly confident it works...
Are the instructions you got for the 920 Waypoints the same as outlined in the previous posts? Can you make a step by step summary here just for clarity?
TIA

He said, select the 920 as the model and bind the H and use the st16 waypoints app. Done done and done.

also, if the 920 is not on the model list Update ST16 to latest firmware.
Apart from that he said crack on.

You must ensure you use the 480 profile.
Check everything works in normal flight mode first then try some basic waypoints.
Ensure you watch altitudes and obstacles- set speeds low

He said, select the 920 as the model and bind the H and use the st16 waypoints app. Done done and done.
So this method disagrees with the method posted by "Gurusonwheels"

"no the 920 profile has the wrong pid config for the 480 . you need to use the 480 profile i posted and import it "

Have either of you actually flown with each of your different methods?

Use the 920 model with the 480 profile.
And yes I fly with that configuration regularly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval