Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

First Test Flight

Can you comment on what is suppose to happen when the calibration is complete, mine seems to shut down the H, it did this for 2 attempts after getting the white failed light once, the first time I tried.
It should not shut down on its own, at least mine does not. Are you sure its shutting down or is it just going back to ready. Regardless, after calibrations it has been said to restart both the H and the 16.

Okay, tried it with the controller still in my house, H out on front lawn, it restarted. Just goes to show how the manual needs to be specific and accurate. It should state that the controller along with cell phones and other electronic device should be 11 feet away, I would have followed methodically like a donkey after a carrot on a stick

Yes most recent. When calibrating both the H and 16 are your batteries fully charged? Where in the US r u?

Okay, waiting for some answers.

We have provided many of them but you have insisted on debating all of them while blaming the manual for being incomplete. We already know that and why we wrote a better one. A very well documented manual, developed by users having considerable experience, is found in the Stickies at the start of the Typhoon H forum. I strongly suggest you read it and follow the directions it contains. There’s no reason for everyone to post the same info over and over for every new user that refuses to read things they’ve been directed to read. We’ve led the horse to the water but waiting to see if it drinks. Do have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
We have provided many of them but you have insisted on debating all of them while blaming the manual for being incomplete. A very well documented manual, developed by users having considerable experience, is found in the Stickies at the start of the Typhoon H forum. I strongly suggest you read it and follow the directions it contains. There’s no reason for everyone to post the same info over and over for every new user that refuses to read things they’ve been directed to read. We’ve led the horse to the water but waiting to see if it drinks. Do have a safe and Merry Christmas.
I did follow directions, I read the manuals and watched videos. Nowhere does it say you have to calibrate before first flight and also no specifics about the controller being 11 feet away. Please do not pull this "Forum Nazi" tactic with me, I am on many, many forums and there is always someone who acts like this. It does no good for the benefit of all the Forum members.

Can't believe no one caught this. "It is a bit clumsy spinning this thing with the controller hanging from my neck, but went through all axis and again it shut down" Your controller should be 30 feet away from the H when doing the calibration, not hanging around your neck. Watch the videos and use the search engine at the top or page.
We are all trying to help you avoid the problems we have all had to deal with.

Tom

Can't believe no one caught this. "It is a bit clumsy spinning this thing with the controller hanging from my neck, but went through all axis and again it shut down" Your controller should be 30 feet away from the H when doing the calibration, not hanging around your neck. Watch the videos and use the search engine at the top or page.
We are all trying to help you avoid the problems we have all had to deal with.

Tom

Right I now know this, I found it in one of the many YouTube videos. It should be in the manual and in Yuneecs videos.

So I had my first controlled flight. I am in turtle mode and when I go left or right there is a jerky movement. I don't see this with forward or back. I put it in between turtle and rabbit and it seemed to go away. Overall it feels very good. A bit more solid then the Blade 350 QX3 I sold 3 years ago.

Good, there is a way to move your bird smoothly left right and so on, later on that. Move your left right sticks gently, same with yaw sticks.
"Forum Nazi"? I guess it's the German blood in me. Es tut uns leid.

Good, there is a way to move your bird smoothly left right and so on, later on that. Move your left right sticks gently, same with yaw sticks.
"Forum Nazi"? I guess it's the German blood in me. Es tut uns leid.

I have been flying RC for many years, I understand stick movements. This seems to be something different. If I move the stick to the left or right, even gently, the H starts to move and then abruptly stops even though my stick is still in the same position.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers