Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Your order has been fulfilled.

Reaction score
New to forum.

Thought I would share that I received this email on 5/11 around 6pm:

Thank you for shopping at Yuneec USA Inc..
Your order no. YUS0001935 has been fulfilled.

My order was place 3/21.

Regards.

Reactions: Yuneec_Usa
Hi Peytonius, I am pleased for you.
You might be the first in this forum to tell us how you find it.
I am waiting for my order but then I live in Sydney Australia (it's got a long way to fly, airfreight offcourse).
Cheers, JV

Hi Chris, I have ordered mine through Just Hobbies in Campbelltown, I spoke with them yesterday and I was told expected soon so I am ok with that.
I prefer a dealer or distributor just to say soon rather than give a date which they can't keep.
As you would have done I just keep track on the forum and some of the shops in the US and I communicate with
Frank at Carolina Dronz and found him very honest as a example he told me the freight company was very slow shipping pallets from DC to them.
I do expect we in OZ should start to see some units during May.
Cheers, JV

Reactions: Chris McMillan
B and H just told me that they will ship next week but in very small quantity... And I'm not on that first wave... Nooooooooo

Losoul....
I was in the same boat with B and H ordering after April 15 (no wizard) and no ship date in site.....however I put in a email notification to another site (enterprise hobby) last week and they actually sent me an in stock notification and had 4 left in stock with Wizard!!! I called and ordered it very quickly and got an tracking number minutes later. However 2 hours later they were gone! There some out there.... Just gotta keep searching.

Losoul....
I was in the same boat with B and H ordering after April 15 (no wizard) and no ship date in site.....however I put in a email notification to another site (enterprise hobby) last week and they actually sent me an in stock notification and had 4 left in stock with Wizard!!! I called and ordered it very quickly and got an tracking number minutes later. However 2 hours later they were gone! There some out there.... Just gotta keep searching.
Yes, I noticed a California dealer had some H's in stock yesterday.

Update:
They have "fulfilled my order" and a tracking label has been created...and that appears to be all. It does not appear that UPS has picked up my package from Yuneec.

I was about to cancel my order when I got the email. I wonder if they are buying time...

Ordered from Yuneec's website. Live in SE US.

Update:
They have "fulfilled my order" and a tracking label has been created...and that appears to be all. It does not appear that UPS has picked up my package from Yuneec.

I was about to cancel my order when I got the email. I wonder if they are buying time...

Ordered from Yuneec's website. Live in SE US.
That's not unusual. I had an order for my company put in for UPS next day air yesterday morning and there was no information until this morning. It looks like you are close to receiving your H.

Movement on my order yesterday! I should have it by Thursday! I am curious to see what actually comes with my order. I did not have opportunity to purchase extra battery or case from Yuneec's website. Seems like one battery is going to be disappointing during the early excited days. Looking for in stock reasonably priced batteries.

I just got mine today and it is amazing. Now all I have to do is learn how to fly it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval